PDA

View Full Version : a few more days...........1st-15th nov 04

LiesaAnna
19-12-2004, 15:18
Dec 9th.....
did more shopping!!!!!! but it was sooooooo hot!!!! made me very uncomfortable, got lots of christmas shopping, decided to go home so we could lounge around the pool , which was lovely......went to get Lnnes daughter Jessica to come and stay with us for the night, guess what.... got lost, took ages to find terre verde, but we did, and was very very impressed with the community, i like the idea of this gated community thing, nice to have that extra bit of security!
anyway had a look around their brand new villa, its mahussive!!!!!!!!! and their taste of decor is very impressive!!! gorgeus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after collecting jess we went to old town, well it was bike night!!!! and we have to please steve ! why i dont know as he kept getting us lost!!!!
still saw hundreds of fantastic bikes, they were gleaming! some had neon lights to light them up that bit more, Harleys, Buells, and sportsbikes! (cannot for the life of me understand why so many do not wear crash helmets!!!)
they were definately a big WOW for me ( we like motor bikes)
had dinner at TGIfridays very nice rack of ribs!!! kids were chatting up the waiter!
got home around 11pm, the kids went in the pool, then the girls went off to play dollies!! till well after midnight!!!
( i didnt feel to well, guess who forgot to take all her blood pressure tablets??? not the sort of place you wanna run out of that sort of thing, still not 100% with my head, keep going giddy, think i will get a checkup with my Dr,)

Friday,
a very hot night,
steve and i went to a flea market (was worried about that last time) wasnt impressed with what was on offer! still i looked! will go to another when we go again!
kept hearing this strange noise, steve said it was air con!! no it wasnt....... the skys had opened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was terrential rain!!!! it was flooding everywhere, you know what florida rains like!! it stopped after 10 mins or so, and we left to go find Nelsons christmas shopp! Deerfield boulavard! couldnt find it....... which is a shame!
when we got back the kids had been fine but they wanted to go macdonalds big playcentre, (well it had been a few days, they mustve had withdrawal symptoms) girls kept winning them dreaded teddies from the grab machine! they know i cant throw them , so yes we had to squeeze them into cases to bring home!! went to walmart near medieval times, how big are these places!!! wish we had them like that here (minus the guns and knives tho') had to get back as Lynne was getting jess after 6pm,
after all had left, got ready for bed and watched tv, they had a programme on to raise money for something, didnt catch what, 70's music!!!!! it was fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so many that i loved!!!
had pizza and fries in with the kids tonight

saturday..........
legs bad........

went in the pool on my own for half an hour bit of chill time! lovely!!!
Terri had had enough of our shopping so she opted for staying at home alone...... scarey....
premium outlets....
lake buena vista,
had lunch in the food court which was crowded kids had pizza very genarous sizes, steve and i had chinese, very nice, filled a hole!!!!!!
thought after 4 hours we had better get back for Tez!
she had been watching lots of films and had a great time!
Kerrie called us, couldnt get off the phone!!!!! she such a chatterbox she told me that the lovely Tracy Hogg (the baby whisperer) had died how sad, i liked her! so lovely and helpful to new mothers with problems with babies !!!!!!!!!
kerrie is reluctant to house/dog sit next time we go to florida as the dog is driving her crazy!!1 hes a whippet/lurcher.staff, and he can whine for England, he was doing it all night she said, she dont like him!!!!!! he always does it but was worse this time!
steve and Russ bought submarines to play in the pool with (radio controlled) they wouldnt work properly so changed one! then the next day the other one wouldnt work, so after taking them back they bought the dearer speedboats! had so much fun with them, the they started palying up! so we took them back, no questions asked!

eagleydo
19-12-2004, 15:50
Keep it up Liesa, reports are good!! Walmart's are great aren't they? I spend so much time visiting them that hubby always takes my pic in front of the shop with the sign showing clearly behind me. As the kids say Parks and rides for them and Walmart for Mum.

julieanne
20-12-2004, 01:22
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
Dec 9th.....
a bit more to follow tomorrow, hope i havent bored you!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Bored us [?] [?] [?]
NEVER!!!!

Really enjoying reading about your holidays Liesa - hope there's still more to come :D And more photos - please

LiesaAnna
23-12-2004, 04:09
photos will come eventually!! kids!!!!!! only when theyre ready!!!!!!