PDA

View Full Version : few more days............again......1st-15th dec 0

LiesaAnna
18-12-2004, 14:19
Bad night with knee,
sat around on my own at 1.30am,

went to Islands of Adventure, very pretty, all the christmas decorations were up!!!
weather scorching up in the 80's, i went on G storm, a couple of times, it was good!!! and Lauren loved it, we were told that the Hulk rollercoaster wasnt working at that point but they were looking at it, 5 mins later it was opened steve Terri and Russell went on it, Lauren and i sunbathed!!! they loved the ride! they went on virtually all of the rides, it was a lovely day, they all went on the river rapids and got drenched!, i held the cameras!!! had chilli chips for a snack, tasty! Lauren had a photo taken with all the characters, Grinch, cat in the hat, i had to get my photo taken with spiderman![msnwink]he was cool!!!
Kaz, one for you, me and Betty Boop!
it such a pretty place and more so with the decs all up!
couldnt bring myself to do the jurassic park ride, sorry!
didnt get lost today at all!!!!!!!!
went to wendys for dinner, what a dive, they were closing for a few days for refurbishment, need new staff to, not friendly, the food was horrible was overcooked! didnt get the drinks we asked for, not impressed with that place,

had lots of pure orange! and relaxed around the pool for the remainder of the day.......

NEXT DAY......
went to Belz, did lots of shopping, my lot love Gap hoodies so we left with bags full! many bargains in there, went in my fitz and floyd for a christmas decoration pressie for my sister, not as nice as last time we went, had a look in the shops, steve and russ, want more clothes.....
went off to pointe orlando, that wasnt as nice as last time, no christams decorations up, went for lunch in johnny rockets, we had so looked forward to this for 2 years we loved it last time, very expensive!!!!nearly $100 for burgers and milkshakes!!!!!
been there now and got it out of our system!
soaked in the pool and lazed in the gorgeas sun, for the rest of the day, steve and i went to walmart in the evening got pizza and fries for the kids did cooking at home, when we managed to work the electric oven!
very nice day,.......

another day..........

very hot already at 7.30am,
had messages from Lynne, all was well at last,
drove to Daytona, no we didnt get lost at all !!!!!!!! found another walmart!!!
had a lay on the beach reading my book, how lazy!!!
steve went for a paddle with the kids and was bitten by a shark!!! (not really, it mustve been a crab!!) drew blood! that cheesed him off for a while, couldve been worse it couldve been Lauren then we wouldve had to listen her grizzle all day!!!!
i paddled to, it was lovely, very strange cars driving on a sandy beach! and some bigish trucks! we had to help a lady that had got her big van stuck in the sand! couldnt get it out, had to ask 'baywatch' David Hasslehoff for help, well thats what they look like!! but with gun in his belt!
had a leisurely drive back home,
Lynne called up to ask if we wanted to meet up at TGI Fridays, which we did,
yes i wore my hat!!! how else was she gonna recognize me????????
had a fantasic evening, Dawn (daybreak) was there with her partner steve,Lynne (jadehouse) with partner Dez and their daughter Jessica!!
lovely people!!
lovely food!!
lovely drink, not baileys tho'
jessica coming to stay with us the next day then they can get onwith their villa, and lauren gets company which was well timed!!! she is 9 going on 16!!!!
very lovely day!!!!

more later,
went to hubbys works do last night! dont feel very well!!![sick]

SunLover
18-12-2004, 15:16
Blimey Liesa, I'm exhausted just reading it ... But it does prove it you go with the right kind of mindset, you can get a lot of stuff (especially shopping)done :D

KJH
18-12-2004, 21:04
Liesa, it seems we have the same problem, last saturday I was ill all day after going out Friday with the others from work[xx(]

Went out last night, made sure I didn't make the same mistake.

Good reports, can't wait to see photos[msnwink] especially BettyBoop.

Kaz[msnsmile2]

LiesaAnna
18-12-2004, 21:10
russ is having a spot of bovver with pics, but he has a day off tomorrow so will have another go then!
still dont feel well! that'll teach me!!!!!!!!![msnembarrased]

daisy
18-12-2004, 21:39
great reports am really enjoyeing them keep them coming [msnsmile2]

LiesaAnna
19-12-2004, 01:51
but i'll never be like Big Mack!!!!!!!!!!!:(

eagleydo
19-12-2004, 13:33
Liesa, really enjoying reading you reports. Almost feel like I was their with you, pleased you managed without me coming and carrying your cases etc. but I think you forgot to pick me up,Lol. Sounds like you had good time, shame you didn't do Jurrasic Park Ride but you did do Spiderman? didn't you? Spiderman is the best, even those who, unlike me, love the roller coasters agree on it being the best ride. With all that shopping did you have to buy another purple suitcase when you came home?

LiesaAnna
19-12-2004, 14:18
Hi Jan
we had to buy 5 more cases and no they wernt purple!!!
didnt do spiderman ride just cheated and had my photo taken with him![msnwink] i wanted one like in photo gallery but i reckon someone tipped him off about the OV forum, as he would only crouch for piccies!(spoilsport)[msnwink]

SunLover
19-12-2004, 14:37
Hehehehe !!! :D[:I]:D

eagleydo
19-12-2004, 15:17
Did you have pic with wolverine? He appears in our photo album every time we go to IOA, also his mate who is a veritable giant. Hubby was having his pic. taken by me this year when wolverine spotted him and told him off for standing in his spot. Grabbed hold of his shirt at the back of the neck and posed for his picture.

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/eagleydo/20041219111732_wolv.jpg

LiesaAnna
19-12-2004, 15:19
didnt see that spot! saw them all on their quad bikes waving and making a big noise!
great place!

eagleydo
19-12-2004, 15:26
Yes, we love it. Pleased to see you do as well.