PDA

View Full Version : New user

MAKRIDA
15-12-2004, 02:14
I have been reading with interest for a while so have decided to register. I am Marie and I hail originally from the NorthEast of England, ( Durham, Wingate, Hartlepool ), but now live in The Hunters Creek area of South Orlando. Moved here in 1999 and own and run a flower shop on Orange Blossom Trail ( south end ) just before Kissimme. Always glad to see any Brits that want to call in and say hello, and can always help with directions if you're lost ! We deliver flowers all over Orlando and my husband knows the roads like the back of his hand. I find this site very intersesting and often get a good laugh. talk to you again soon !

julieanne
15-12-2004, 02:31
Hi Marie

Welcome to the forum - if you've been reading for a while you'll already know how friendly everyone is and how some of us girls like to chat [msnwink]

Interested to hear you are originally from North East England - I am too. Sadly I am still here :( Lucky you living and working in Orlando. Pass Hunters Creek regularly on my visits to Orlando. Hope you survived the hurricanes without too much damage - I remember seeing lots of blue tarps at Hunters Creek when we were last there (during Jeanne).

Look forward to chatting to you.......

amy
15-12-2004, 02:42
Hello Marie,

Welcome to the forum, an expert in ours mids, look forward to hearing some of your tips from a 'local'[msnwink]

benfilo
15-12-2004, 02:57
welcome to the forum Marie, I should add if you need any advice this is the place to ask, but.. it seems a bit silly. I may be in to pick some flowers next month if our closing goes to plan[msnwink]

SunLover
15-12-2004, 03:21
Welcome aboard Marie :D

Ray&Sarah
15-12-2004, 12:01
Welcome to the forum, hope to see you posting lots on this really addictive site.[msnsmile2]

Magical Dreams
15-12-2004, 12:38
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MAKRIDA
I have been reading with interest for a while so have decided to register. I am Marie and I hail originally from the NorthEast of England, ( Durham, Wingate, Hartlepool ), but now live in The Hunters Creek area of South Orlando. Moved here in 1999 and own and run a flower shop on Orange Blossom Trail ( south end ) just before Kissimme. Always glad to see any Brits that want to call in and say hello, and can always help with directions if you're lost ! We deliver flowers all over Orlando and my husband knows the roads like the back of his hand. I find this site very intersesting and often get a good laugh. talk to you again soon !
[/quote]

Welcome to the Forum Mary

Flower Shop?
Nice, Sure my wife will drag me down next time we are there.

[msncool]

Lynnes
15-12-2004, 14:47
Hi and welcome to the Forum. I too am from the North, Harrogate, but would swop places to live in Florida.

djdigitald
15-12-2004, 16:35
Welcome Marie:D

MAKRIDA
15-12-2004, 19:01
THANKS EVERYONE

jolliffee
15-12-2004, 21:27
A warm welcome to the forum Marie, we may meet I'm always getting lost but then again I'd have to be able to find you[msnsmile2]

MAKRIDA
16-12-2004, 00:09
Im very easy to find, on Orange Blossom trail about 4-5 miles north of gatorland, on the opposite side. the shopping center is called Waterbridge downs and we're right in the middle next to Subway.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
16-12-2004, 07:03
Welcome to the forums - just a friendly reminder about our no advertising rule[msnwink]<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MAKRIDA
Im very easy to find, on Orange Blossom trail about 4-5 miles north of gatorland, on the opposite side. the shopping center is called Waterbridge downs and we're right in the middle next to Subway.
[/quote]

Mags
19-12-2004, 13:54
Hi Marie

I am from the North East too, originally Tyneside but now in Co. Durham, just returned back from Florida on Friday. Are you finding it cold at the moment? We had quite a few chilly mornings and had to put the heating on but Thursday was quite warm when we left. Will come and visit next time we are over.:)

Jan

LiesaAnna
19-12-2004, 14:27
Hi marie,
welcome to the forum!
i to arrived back last thursday, and it had got cold, we were spoilt with such lovely temps for 10 days, then it acclimatised us ready for home!
come chat!!!!!!!!! we love chatting about florida!!!!
Merry Christmas![xmas2]

MAKRIDA
19-12-2004, 19:57
I am finding it a bit chilly now, not used to it I suppose, There is another cold front sweeping through tonight and tomorrow. Nice and Bright and sunny though. The cold makes it feel more Christmassy, so I don't mind so much this time of year. After a couple of weeks I'm ready for some warmth again though.[xmas1]

LiesaAnna
19-12-2004, 21:06
i dont mind the cold as long as its not raining!

MAKRIDA
20-12-2004, 22:20
I'm sorry John, I wasn't meaning to advertise. I understand about the rule. Just wanted to give an idea as to where we are if anyone needs help or directions or just to say Hi.