PDA

View Full Version : 4/5 Bed 3 Bath - Crescent Lakes.

Jean
10-12-2004, 00:44
For many reasons I have decided to put my villa in Crescent Lakes up for sale. I am looking for offers over $265k.
Constuction of the villa was completed October 2003, covering almost 2400 sq.ft and on a very large plot in a quite residential area 10/15 minutes from Disney.
It features 4/5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, seperate dining room, family room, seperate utility room with washing machine and dryer,games room with table tennis and pool table. There is a 30ft private pool
and jacuzzi (not overlooked).
The villa is well equipped and fully furnished to a high standard.
For further details: http/www.orlandovillas.com/villas/642.aspx

Jean

Mr G
10-12-2004, 01:01
It looks lovely Jean, very nice open outlook as well. Sorry you are selling.It must be a hard decision, hope everything goes OK. I wish I had some more money![msnsad]

KarenScott
10-12-2004, 01:37
Jean
Your villa looks lovely. I'm sure you will have no problem selling. It must have been a hard decision.
Keep smiling.
[:I]

stabard
12-12-2004, 18:39
Jean

The villa looks great - such a good outlook too.
When are you open for viewing?

Jean
13-12-2004, 19:34
Thanks Jan & Lee for the interest you have shown in my villa. I do not have any bookings for January so there would be no problems if you wanted to view during this month.

It had been a hard decision, I have been pondering about it for a while, must be sensible,got to think about the future. Thanks everybody for your kind words.

Jean

luckylady
13-12-2004, 20:03
Jean I have DM you with my email address
Please read
Barbara