PDA

View Full Version : toys

Solana
07-12-2004, 21:33
i love cudderly toys im wondering where the best place in orlando to buy them is (and cheap!!!!)[msnwink][msnsmile2]

thanks

brizzle
07-12-2004, 22:49
Anywhere and everywhere sells soft 'cudderly' toys.
The cheapest place would be the outlets of Disney and Universal at places such as Belz, Premium Outlets or the Lake Buena Vista outlet.

If you want a specific toy then it may not be in the outlets
If this is the case you'll have to visit a park to get one, or if you aren't visiting a park and don't want to pay for a ticket, go to one of the resorts and buy from the shop there.

And if you still feel the need by the time you come to fly home then Disney, Universal and Seaworld/Busch have outlets at the International Airport.

So you should be able to get loads of cuddly things, the only problem you will have is how to get them all home [8D]

Brizzle.

bellaepovera
07-12-2004, 22:55
WALMART!

Solana
07-12-2004, 23:04
sorry about the spelling mistake,not too good at spelling!!!!! thanks for information.the problem i have is trying to get them in the case without my mother noticing!!!! she hates them.[msncry][clap][drinkpepsi][grouphug]

chrissb
07-12-2004, 23:51
Hi Solana
if you want cuddly toys try the 'Build a Bear Workshop' in Florida Mall. Choose what you want- bear, dog, rabbit, Panda, you name it, its there, choose a voice for it, stuff it, sew it up, select an outfit for it and get it's birth certificate. We have a collection from there which grows bigger each time we go.

Nostromo
08-12-2004, 00:15
If you want 'em really cheap, try the 192 Flea Market! The quality is quite acceptable.

KarenScott
08-12-2004, 01:21
On our last trip over we bought some fab bears in the Country Clutter store in the Premium Outlet and they are lovely. Sort of the collectible type but one guy called Honey is just so soft and cuddly, my daughter has not stopped cuddling him.
[:I]