PDA

View Full Version : typhoon lagoon or blizzard beach

Solana
07-12-2004, 01:01
is typhoon lagoon or blizzard beach open during the christmas period,if so when/what days????? [xmas2][xmas1]

christhear
07-12-2004, 01:04
I think Typhoon lagoon is closed for refurbishment over Christmas. If you go to Disneyworld.com you can get the timetable for all their parks from there. It will mention what rides or parks are currently closed

diverdrew
07-12-2004, 02:32
Straight from the WDW site:

Disney's Typhoon Lagoon
Typhoon Lagoon will be closed for refurbishment December 12, 2004 - March 12, 2005.

What's Blizard Beach like? (I've read the blurb), Tell us what u really think !

Drew

Kissyme
07-12-2004, 10:56
Blizzard Beach is great, it`s my boy`s favorite, they have many rides for all ages.
There is an area for the little ones and I believe it`s a replica of the rest of the park but tailored for the small people in your group.
The rest of the park has plenty of rides, eating places and shops.
There is also a huge lazy river type thing which is lovely for relaxing.
Scary ride..Summit Plummit, keep your legs crossed (you have been warned)
There is always plenty of sun-beds so you don`t always have to fight for a bit of space.

amy
07-12-2004, 11:49
BB is our favourite over Typhoon, the slides are much better also there was more in the little people section.

Joolz
07-12-2004, 12:06
I prefere typhhoon and were all a bit dissapointed that its going to be closed- isnt the other water park opening? (I forget the name/) ?

pieman790
07-12-2004, 17:49
Why not try wet n Wild. We have done the disney water parks before and yes they are good but we tried Wet n wild this time and we all really enjoyed it.
It was not as busy as Disney even on a Saturday afternoon and they are loads of differant things to do there.
There is a special part of the park for the younger visitor and some really big slides for those who are not affraid of heights (Bomb Door in particular).

Sally D
07-12-2004, 19:11
My husband likes bb best and myself and girls like typhoon lagoon. We always go to wet and wild also. I have got to wait until October before i go.[msnsad][xmas1]

Ray&Sarah
07-12-2004, 21:58
Our boys love Blizzard Beach, it has something for those that love the thrill of the high sliades and also less white knuckle ones for those that don't. Also has the Lazy River running around it for those who just want to relax.[msnsmile2]