PDA

View Full Version : Two villas together

tagster
07-12-2004, 00:25
Hello everyone,
We have a large party and to get our dates are just starting to plan for 2006. I'm just wondering if anybody has rented two villas next door to each other.
Tagster>

DarrenShort
07-12-2004, 00:46
If you post your enquiry, I am sure that there are many people who know who their next door neighbours are. We have a villa on Southern Dunes and we know several other villa owners who also have villas very close by.[msnsmile]

tagster
07-12-2004, 00:53
Hello Darren, Although Iv'e been reading the forums for some time, I'm new to this so please excuse my silly questions, but where else do I post my enquiry?

Tagster

linda allen
07-12-2004, 01:01
Tagster, just click on one of the links at the very top of this page.
Orlando villas, florida villas,orlando vacation homes.etc.
Good luck with your holiday planning, part of the fun is the planning.

christhear
07-12-2004, 01:03
Tagster - if you go to the top of this page, you will see Orlando Villas, Florida villas, and Orlando Vacation Homes. Go into one or all of these and post a general enquiry. As Darren says a lot of people know other villa owners on their communities. You may not get next door but I'm sure you could get 2 villas on the same community

tagster
07-12-2004, 01:29
Linda and Christine - thanks for the advice.

The quest has begun. At the moment it feels that we have all the time in the world, but I guess the time will tick away quickly if we don't make a start.

Tagster

Genie
07-12-2004, 02:10
There are several owners like us who have neighbours next door that we know.

berrysmiles
07-12-2004, 11:50
We too have a good working relationship with our neighbours, whose villa is almost the same as ours

Judy
http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1494.aspx

Nostromo
07-12-2004, 13:34
When I put up my query last year, I am sure that one of the replies I got was from a brother & sister who owned 3 villas between them next to each other. But I cannot recall in which community except that the villas were very new.

blott
07-12-2004, 14:18
The three sister OV websites have a facility to locate and contact neighbours with similar homes so every home owner who advertises with them can find another home in their community which is, very importantly, verified by OV.

Please put your enquiry onto one of the sites at the top of the page and I'm sure you'll find something suitable for your visit. Note that each of the three sites has different home owners on them so, to get the widest choice, you need to put an enquiry into each one.

linda allen
07-12-2004, 20:04
Three of my close neighbours also advertise on ofv site.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
07-12-2004, 20:33
Most owners on our sites know of other villas close to their own so I am sure you will have no problem if you do an enquiry as suggested above.

Can I just remind people that people looking to rent a villa should do so via our villa rentals sites (links at the top of any forum page) and not via DM on the forums. It's the referral fees that owners pay us as part of getting a booking via us that helps keep these forums going and free of charge to use [msnsmile]