PDA

View Full Version : Help

Sally D
06-12-2004, 13:34
Does anyone know why is it when I click onto some topics, mainly ones started by chunkichik that i loose connection with the internet. It was switches off and I have to re-start.[msnsad][xmas1]

Nostromo
06-12-2004, 14:07
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Sally D
Does anyone know why is it when I click onto some topics, mainly ones started by chunkichik that i loose connection with the internet. It was switches off and I have to re-start.[msnsad][xmas1]
[/quote]

I never noticed this with Chunkichik or anyone else in particular. I have broadband at home and dial-up in the office and both seem to work fine. Have you tried doing a full system virus scan just in case there is a 'bug' in your system?

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
06-12-2004, 15:16
It's definitely nothing to do with the forums - it is just co-incidence. There is no possible way the forum software can affect anyone's internet connection.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Sally D
[/quote]

DarrenShort
06-12-2004, 17:30
I also have no problems either home or work, so it could be a problem with either your internet connection, or a possible virus. It may be worth doing a full system scan to check through your files.

Sally D
06-12-2004, 18:55
Thanks, it must be something wrong my end. I'm not too good at this but will get my husband to sort it out. I don't want to miss any of the postings as it may be something helpful to me.:)