PDA

View Full Version : Fastpasses

MrMcauber
27-11-2002, 18:50
Hi All,

think this site is great! Went to Florida Feb/Mar 2001 and going back Feb/Mar this coming year 2003... Cant wait.

One tip I have not seen anywhere but which one of the staff at the parks told me is this....

When you get a fast pass, you have an hour after the time on the ticket to use it. The parks computer assumes you have used your ticket AT the time stated on the ticket.

Therefore the trick is this... Get a fast pass for a ride, then once the time has just passed and before you use your fastpass, go get another fast pass for the next ride you want to go on.... this cuts down the time waiting even further! It works, we did it all the time during our visit.

Is there a good online site with villas for sale listed? I have come across many sites about buying villas but none have any currently for sale properties!

Thanks,

steph_goodrum
27-11-2002, 20:48
Hello
Thanks for the tip, we'll certainly try that when we go in a couple of weeks time. I know if there is an attendant issuing fastpasses, it pays to get them to give you one as it doesn't then register on your ticket so you can get another.

Re the villas for sale www.realtor.com has lots of resale villas on it , many of which are very competitively priced at the moment and are probably better value for money than new.

Hope your next trip is a good as the last, I know we got hooked very quickly, after our first trip there nowhere else seemed to compare.

MrMcauber
29-11-2002, 12:23
quote:Originally posted by steph_goodrum

Hello
Thanks for the tip, we'll certainly try that when we go in a couple of weeks time. I know if there is an attendant issuing fastpasses, it pays to get them to give you one as it doesn't then register on your ticket so you can get another.

Re the villas for sale www.realtor.com has lots of resale villas on it , many of which are very competitively priced at the moment and are probably better value for money than new.

Hope your next trip is a good as the last, I know we got hooked very quickly, after our first trip there nowhere else seemed to compare.

MrMcauber
29-11-2002, 12:25
Hmmm, messed that last one up :-)

What I tried to say was..... Thanks for the link Steph! I shall go and check it out....

Also, I'm not sure you get an hour to use your fastpass, perhaps only 20 minutes or so, but the trick still works as you get your second fast pass the instant you have passed the time on the first one.

Cheers,

quote:Originally posted by MrMcauber

quote:Originally posted by steph_goodrum

Hello

SunLover
13-04-2003, 04:05
See, it's these cool tips that just make visiting this site invaluable !

Chris [8D]