PDA

View Full Version : indian ridge oaks

pt cruiser
02-12-2004, 07:02
Well,unfortunatly we will be leaving Ann's lovely villa tomorrow.We have had a great two weeks one of the best holidays we have had in florida. The villa was perfect, thanks Ann, we will be back.
Teresa, Ron & William

SunLover
02-12-2004, 09:54
Glad you had such a great time. Can't wait to read your trip report... and see all those photos :)

Magical Dreams
07-12-2004, 13:49
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by pt cruiser
Well,unfortunatly we will be leaving Ann's lovely villa tomorrow.We have had a great two weeks one of the best holidays we have had in florida. The villa was perfect, thanks Ann, we will be back.
Teresa, Ron & William
[/quote]

What a nice thing to say!!

Another happy Guest!
[clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]

G Lazell
25-02-2006, 03:27
It's a great feeling when guests tell you how staying in your villa has exceeded their expectations and enhanced their vacation.
Helps to make it all worthwhile[clap]

Tracey & Graham

Ann
25-02-2006, 10:59
Thanks for raising his old topic Tracey and Graham just spotted it and to would like to add Ron and Teresa have indeed rebooked and are returning at the end of April:D

luckylady
25-02-2006, 15:02
Well done Ann just what we need, return guests are the best advert of all.
Yes it does make this job worth while.

[clap][clap]

pt cruiser
18-05-2006, 01:43
We certainly did return to Anns lovely villa, had another great two weeks,lovely and relaxing, only did one park this time, MGM where hubby won who wants to be a millionaire, he was dead chuffed with himself, me and Wills missed it[:I], we went for something to eat!!!![:I] Hopefully we will be back soon with our new little grandson, can't wait!!
Thanks Ann
Ron Teresa & William

dawn
18-05-2006, 13:44
It sounds as if you had another great holiday, it is always nice to get some feedback, Ann will be so chuffed[msnsmile2]

pt cruiser
05-06-2007, 02:14
We have booked Anns lovely villa again for november, and yes we are taking our little grandson (and his mum&dad), and i really can't wait this time!!!!
Teresa

pt cruiser
15-11-2007, 19:11
Well we've just arrived back this morning from 12 great days in florida and Ann's lovely villa. Converted my son in law, it was his first time in florida,he didn't want to come home. It was great fun with our grandson, i'll try and post some pictures later.
Thanks Ann