PDA

View Full Version : nine`s fine as tyson meets lineker ?

tyson1212
30-11-2004, 19:40
day nine was full of fun as we were going swimming with the dolphins and horse riding in fort wilderness, we went to discovery cove and had a fantastic time, apart from the dolphin swim there is loads to do, we had our picture took as we entered the park and then moved onto to get our swimsuits, i had to stretch mine on and peel it off to survive, our dolphin swim was pretty early and we had roxy as our host, she was great and full of fun, the only thing i was not ready for was the cold salt water you have to go into to be with them, but it was fantastic anyway as she pulled you through the water, the swim around the coral reef is an absolute hidden diamond and we did this 3 times we also swam with the electric eels and to a sunken ship. the meal they provide is of course firstclass.

after this we went onto fort wilderness and on for some horse riding, i could not go as i had the baby so i just stood and watched as the group headed on into the distance,i decided to go into fort wilderness to have a look around as they would be about an hour, i went into the town center and onto what was a jaw dropping man made beach with transportation by boat to the disney parks, as the kids played in the sand on the lake edge i noticed a gut playing with 2 teenage boys with a ball, i never took much notice at first until i lay back and shut my eyes enjoying the heat when i heard a voice saying 'sorry mate!' i thought i new the voice and i was right it was ex-england,everton,tottenham,leicester and barcelona striker gary lineker. i nearly fell off my chair, i said 'your not him are you' (daft thing to say)'depends who he is' he replied. i could not believe i did not have my camera with me, i talked with him for a minute but it now seems a blur, i now have so many questions i would like to ask but it is to late now. what an experience. i rushed to a shop on the lake side and bought a pen and got his signature before i left. the rest of the day went in a flash !

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/tyson1212/20041130154016_mer1.jpg

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/tyson1212/20041130154032_mer2.jpg

Rich-n-Ang
30-11-2004, 19:45
Did he offer you a bag crisps Tyson ?

tyson1212
30-11-2004, 19:46
nice one ! but no he did not !<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Rich-n-Ang
Did he offer you a bag crisps Tyson ?
[/quote]

julieanne
30-11-2004, 19:59
Did he recognise you Tyson?????;)

tyson1212
30-11-2004, 20:15
hey ! i never thought of that, nice one !<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by julieanne
Did he recognise you Tyson?????;)
[/quote]

LiesaAnna
30-11-2004, 20:27
well done!!!
how nice!!
wish we could meet someone famous!

still its enough to be so lucky and go to florida!!!

E. Cosgrove
30-11-2004, 20:36
Andy Gray { my husband tells me he'a a footballer as well!} was in the queue for Atlantis with us a few years ago, and Tony Adams was on the next sunbed to us in Rhodes one year. Tessa Wyatt [ Tony Blackburns ex] was on the same plane as us travelling to St Lucia a couple of years ago. It's surprising who you see isn't it!

MaggieAllan
30-11-2004, 22:22
I've seen people in the Trafford centre but never anyone on holiday...we go cheap weeks normally...perhaps we stand a chance at Christmas????

Kiddie001
01-12-2004, 12:26
I stood at the next urinal to Cyrille Regis on the M5 once.

Dennan
01-12-2004, 12:43
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by tyson1212

i lay back and shut my eyes enjoying the heat when i heard a voice saying "sorry mate!" i thought i new the voice and i was right it was ex-england,everton,tottenham,leicester and barcelona striker gary lineker. [/quote]

Weren't you suffering from a heatstroke?[msnwink][msnsmile2]

tyson1212
01-12-2004, 17:50
no, this was for real !<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Dennan
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by tyson1212

i lay back and shut my eyes enjoying the heat when i heard a voice saying "sorry mate!" i thought i new the voice and i was right it was ex-england,everton,tottenham,leicester and barcelona striker gary lineker. [/quote]

Weren't you suffering from a heatstroke?[msnwink][msnsmile2]
[/quote]

jolliffee
01-12-2004, 19:06
Just think Tyson, you may have missed him; what was he sorry for?

tyson1212
01-12-2004, 19:27
the ball hit the bottom of the stroller, but mikey was sat playing in the sand !<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jolliffee
Just think Tyson, you may have missed him; what was he sorry for?
[/quote]

Sally D
01-12-2004, 21:31
Much to my husbands delight we saw Linda Lusardi at Orlando airport 2 years ago.

KevinTHFC
01-12-2004, 22:47
Stood next to posh spice in LAX arrivals - shes tiny

chunkichik
03-12-2004, 01:28
Sally!!, we saw her too with her hubby Sam Kane at a character spot with Pooh, Eeyore and Piglet.

Now my hubby is a breast man and I did offer to ask for her autograph for him but he got all embarrassed!!!, my brother was disgusted[msnwink] he said 'never mind Linda bl**dy Lusardi!! you're going to meet Winnie the Pooh!!!

Bless

brizzle
03-12-2004, 06:59
Saw Andy Cole in Ibiza once and met Mickey Mouse in Florida loads of times ;)

Brizzle.