PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Golf

orlandobabe
14-02-2002, 16:16
Again for the benefit of guests I've seen some great looking ones around the area but we have never had the time to try them.

So would appreciate knowing your favourites-where they are and roughly the price so I can put it in my visitor's book.

Thanks

Orlandobabe

athurstance
14-02-2002, 18:21
We like the Disney ones. WinterSummerland (by Blizzard Beach) is best IMO. Fantasia Fairways is like a proper golf course in miniature and is fun but quite difficult so I think small children would struggle. Fantasia Crazy Golf is fun. They're both by the Swan&Dolphin.
Outside of Disney - Congo Golf is ok (west end of 192) but a bit rundown. There is an excellent Pirate Cove golf further east on the 192 but it is quite a bit further - we quite often play here in the evenings. It is usually quite quiet and IMO well worth the extra drive.
In the International Drive area there are several very good Pirate Cove golf aswell.

semerton
20-02-2002, 04:24
I loved the Disney ones realy adventous I canot rember the price I'm sure it was around the $8.00 mark I'll try and look it up and let you know

athurstance
20-02-2002, 18:22
We had Annual Passes so you get half - price Disney golf. I think it was approx $15 for the 4 of us (2 ads/2 child). We paid $30 at Pirate Cove for the 4 of us.
Not exactly cheap but I think its pretty good value.

imported_n/a
21-02-2002, 03:41
Was that annual passes just for the Disney golf?
Where do you get the passes from?

Carla
21-02-2002, 20:20
We love the Pirates Cove golf at Lake Buena Vista. Nice area to go for a meal and then follow it up with a fun game of golf.