PDA

View Full Version : New to forum

Mags
26-11-2004, 23:41
[msnsmile]
Hi everybody,
I have just recently joined the site as a villa owner although have been viewing the forum for a couple of weeks (very addictive) and even had a chat in the chat room.

We are off to Florida on Thursday and find I have discovered quite a few things from this forum from the advice and information that has been shared.

Jan

E. Cosgrove
26-11-2004, 23:57
Hi Jan
Congratulations on your villa and welcome to the forum, have a great trip!

LiesaAnna
27-11-2004, 01:25
Hi Jan
welcome to the forum! and we have found so much info on this site, when we go on wednesday to florida, i dont think we are going to have enough time in the 2 weeks we are there to do half of what we have planned!!!!!!
enjoy the forum![beer]

kaysvacationvilla
27-11-2004, 04:14
Hi Jan,

Welcome to the forum!! I have learned so much and I am sure you will too.

Have a great trip.

Lynnes
27-11-2004, 12:27
Hi and welcome to the forum. Congatulations on your villa. You will find the most useful information here for everything you need to know, even the stuff you didn't know you needed to know.

jolliffee
27-11-2004, 15:23
Warm welcome to the forum Jan. Good luck with the trip & bring so piccs back for us to see pls.[msnsmile2]

Magical Dreams
27-11-2004, 15:47
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mags
[msnsmile]
Hi everybody,
I have just recently joined the site as a villa owner although have been viewing the forum for a couple of weeks (very addictive) and even had a chat in the chat room.

We are off to Florida on Thursday and find I have discovered quite a few things from this forum from the advice and information that has been shared.

Jan
[/quote]
Hi Jan
Welcome to the forum and what a welcome!!
Going to Florida on Thursday!!
You must be overjoyed at the prospect!!

Great to have you on board!!

Fletch
27-11-2004, 16:16
Welcome to the forum - happy packing[msnwink]

chunkichik
28-11-2004, 20:20
Welcome to the nicest forum in the world Mags!!!!!!! Have a great time and please post some photos for those of us that have to wait until next year [msncry]

Anita

linsan
29-11-2004, 03:44
Hi and welcome to the forum. Happy packing and have a great time (which I'm sure you will). Take lots of pics especially any Christmassy ones - look forward to seeing them and hearing all about your trip. Enjoy![xmas1]