PDA

View Full Version : Live Aid

Magical Dreams
26-11-2004, 15:28
We have just received our Live Aid DVD which we bought to help the starving in Africa.

20 years on and I can still remember the song being released the first time around.

After watching the first 5 minutes, I had to grab a tissue to wipe away the tears from my eyes.

We trully do not know how lucky we are to be able to eat, drink and be able to do things these people can't even dream about!!

[msncry]

LiesaAnna
26-11-2004, 15:37
dont you will make me feel guilty at taking a wonderful trip to florida, yes i to count my blessings, we are very lucky!!

Magical Dreams
26-11-2004, 15:58
No need to feel guilty.

Its not our fault!

I suppose its part of the circle of life!!

Just painful when you see the starving and hungry!!

[msnembarrased]

Fletch
26-11-2004, 17:41
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
dont you will make me feel guilty at taking a wonderful trip to florida, yes i to count my blessings, we are very lucky!!

[/quote]

Never feel guilty Liesa - just enjoy your life with deep gratitude and try to help as many people as you can on the way!

LiesaAnna
26-11-2004, 17:44
yes i think i will do that!!(no your not having my tickets for next week)[msnwink]

i do try to be a good person and try to help people in various ways, and i do count my blessings, am so glad i'm me and i live where i live, and lots of things...........