PDA

View Full Version : Aussies need tickets

Nostromo
24-11-2004, 13:37
I have some friends in Australia who are visiting New York in May-June next year. They want to take a week's break (that's all they can manage) while in NY and fly down to Orlando in the 1st week of June. I want to tell them about our OV site for bookings, but am not sure if there is an Aussie equivalent of OV forums. Does anyone know.

ClareC
24-11-2004, 14:00
I wouldn't know of an Australian equivalent but I can't see any reason why they can't get onto this site. The internet is international. I'm sure they'd find it as useful as all of us.[msnsmile]

Nostromo
24-11-2004, 14:45
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ClareC
I wouldn't know of an Australian equivalent but I can't see any reason why they can't get onto this site. The internet is international. I'm sure they'd find it as useful as all of us.[msnsmile]
[/quote]

Oh, they can get into this site all right, if they knew about it. That was my problem actually, whether to recommend this site to them. No problem with passing info, but I want to leave the actual purchase to them.

blott
24-11-2004, 19:13
Can't they buy their own tickets from this site with their credit card? It's just charged in US$s and their credit card company will do the currency transfer for them.

They can easily pick up the tickets in Florida to avoid delivery complications surely?

Nostromo
24-11-2004, 20:15
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blott
Can't they buy their own tickets from this site with their credit card? It's just charged in US$s and their credit card company will do the currency transfer for them.

They can easily pick up the tickets in Florida to avoid delivery complications surely?
[/quote]

OK, Blott I'll give them the info and leave them to take it from there. Thanks.

florida4sun
24-11-2004, 22:33
Hi,
Blotts correct they can use their own CC and we could post them out to you if you like. If your sending them this way youd better watch they dont read you post above[msneek]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blott

[/quote]

OK, Blott I'll give them the info and leave them to take it from there. Thanks.
[/quote]

Nostromo
24-11-2004, 22:41
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
Hi,
Blotts correct they can use their own CC and we could post them out to you if you like. If your sending them this way youd better watch they dont read you post above[msneek]
[/quote]

Good thinking, Thanks! I'll edit some bits of that post. Whew![msneek][msnscared][msnoo]