PDA

View Full Version : supermarkets

susangrah
23-11-2004, 22:54
Can anyone tell me the best and nearest supermarkets to visit near the Linfields area
thanks

Nostromo
24-11-2004, 01:38
I guess the Publix on US192 is the nearest for buying food; There is Target nearby too for other shopping. As things stand, the nearest WalMart would be the one on US192 near Medival Times, but when the new US27 one opens, I am not sure if it would be closer.

wrpac00
24-11-2004, 01:41
One of the Publix on the 192 either side of Orange Lake Country Club I would think are the nearest, we prefer Publix for food shopping. Your nearest Walmart is the one that has just opened on the 27 just North of the jcn with the 192.

MaggieAllan
24-11-2004, 12:24
I can't think what it is ( brain drain) but there is another supermarket on the Spendid china area shops... same place as Outback Steakhouse. Whe you drive out of Lindfields turn right onto the 192 towards Disney (east) We used quite a lot of things around that area such as the Mcds and Cracker Barrell and the gas stations and chemists...it's a really good stretch of road between Lindfields and the WDW exit.

Someone else will know the name of the supermarket.

Also, there is a back road, Funie Steed, that saves you going onto the 192, and comes out at Spendid China.

DarrenShort
24-11-2004, 17:49
The new WalMart on US27 at the junction of 192 is now open - its a huge place with a great shopping.

CarolAnn
25-11-2004, 02:11
Not great on exact locations to Lindfields Sue, but you won't go wrong with either Publix or Walmart (Publix if you only want food, Walmart if you want food, and ANYTHING else!!) Be warned you could be in a WALMART a while!!:)