PDA

View Full Version : Planning started

MaggieAllan
22-11-2004, 22:31
Right, those of you who'll be there for the festive season, what have you got planned, so I can pick your brains (pinch ideas)

We have a seven day windo of opportunity and so far I've listed MGM Osborne Christmas Lights, Gaylord Palms Ice, St Augustin, Old Town New Years Eve, Shopping Malls, Trip to the Beach, WDW and Celebration . Other than that general seeing the houses decorated and eating out, as well as enjoying the climate and pool at Chrimbo. ( and would dearly love to spot other members and get photos etc)

So what has everyone else got planned?

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.....Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, had a very shiny nose......I'm dreamimg of a White Christmas..... Heres comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus.....I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus......Sleigh Bells Ring are you listening, in the lane snow is glistening.........

mprince
22-11-2004, 23:24
I'm glad someone is as excited as me [msntongue]

TINAPETERS
22-11-2004, 23:48
Universal Studios are doing a Macy's Christmas Parade and have a Grinchmas Grotto.
I am going to the ICE at Gaylords's on Christmas Eve, not sure where to go for Xmas Day yet

christhear
22-11-2004, 23:58
We are doing Ice at Gaylords, Cirque de Soleil on Christmas Eve, Pirates Dinner show Christmas Evening (time to play with the pressies during the day) and have a combo Busch Gardens / Sea World tickets for the rest of the time. Not sure what to do NYE as we have to leave mid morning on Nyday as we need to get to Miami for our flight.

susangrah
23-11-2004, 00:23
we are swimming with dolphins on christmas day

Snapper
23-11-2004, 07:51
The Candlelight Processional at Epcot is great.

SunLover
23-11-2004, 09:26
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by susangrah
[/quote]

Having already done this twice before, I can guarantee you a Christmas you'll never forget :D

Calamity Jane
23-11-2004, 09:49
Just "chillin" with friends, I cant think of anything better at Christmas than sitting in the jacuzzi with a wine ( or champagne) and letting the world go by.

Whatever you do, you'll have a fab time.
:D

MaggieAllan
23-11-2004, 12:59
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by susangrah
[/quote]

How wonderful!!!!

Where are you doing this? DC?

andrewmckay5
23-11-2004, 13:24
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Calamity Jane
Just "chillin" with friends, I cant think of anything better at Christmas than sitting in the jacuzzi with a wine ( or champagne) and letting the world go by.

Whatever you do, you'll have a fab time.
:D
[/quote]

Karen,
I'm there with you on that one. Not literally as people might start talking[msnwink]
A couple off days in Orlando for us to see the Celebration snow, breakfast with Mickey and the decorations in the Disney hotels. Thennnnnnn peace and goodwill to all men on the Gulf especially with the champagne in the Jacuzzi.
andrew

susangrah
23-11-2004, 19:34
yes Maggie, at Discovery Cove. Cant wait we are all very excited

Cruella DeVilla
23-11-2004, 20:50
I LOVE CHRISTMAS.

Have to close on the house this week and then I can plan the Christams Itinary, can't wait!

E. Cosgrove
23-11-2004, 21:21
Whats Christams CDV? Is it similar to Christmas:D;)

Cruella DeVilla
23-11-2004, 22:27
Even better than Krismas!

Joolz
24-11-2004, 01:56
We too are out there for Christmas- and are swimming with dolphins at discovery cove on boxing day.. Celebration hotel for brunch and celebration cinema on Christmas day... celebrating daughters 15th birthday that day...
looking for somewhere to eat on xmas eve - havn't decided yet... may be Boma if Im not too late...
also doing Ice sometime and may try and see some manatees...
is the old town car rally still on over the xmas period? The 'boys' would love to do that...
I recon the jacuzzi with a bucks fizz will suit me too!
Wanted to do a rodeo but dont think they run in Dec???
Ohhhhh Im soooo excited!!!!!

E. Cosgrove
24-11-2004, 12:04
LoL:D:D:D:D<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
Even better than Krismas!
[/quote]

MaggieAllan
24-11-2004, 12:25
Joolz

Everything at Old town is on as usual.

Steviek
25-11-2004, 02:58
Has anyone good idea for NY eve? We are travelling with 4 of the 7 offsrping aged 12 - 16 years 3 girls 1 boy ( remarkably like "Kevin")

caseyd
27-11-2004, 22:45
Is anyone else going to Discovery Cove on Christmas Eve?

Joolz
28-11-2004, 02:50
We're going boxing day!!
Jollz