PDA

View Full Version : Catholic Church in Westridge area?

phaedra
18-11-2002, 06:26
Hi all :)

My wifes father & brother are coming with us to Florida in December, they have asked me to try and find the location of a Catholic Church for them, we will be staying in the Westridge community. I've done the usual net searches but not came up with anything.

Carla
18-11-2002, 11:33
The only Catholic Church that I know of, is the beautiful one near Lake Buena Vista. Our Lady of Mary (I think it is called). You can see it from the Interstate 4. It is quite close to The Premium outlet Mall. Lovely church, both inside and out. Probably about 10 miles or so from Westridge.

fiona
18-11-2002, 12:51
I think it's called Mary of the Universe. If you have a look in your yellow pages when you are out there I think it gives the mass times.

There is another church off the 192 - further down towards Medieval Times, so I think the one Carla referred to will be the nearest one to you.

florida4sun
18-11-2002, 16:35
Disney do a catho;ic service on property not sure where though.

quote:Originally posted by phaedra

Hi all :)

My wifes father & brother are coming with us to Florida in December, they have asked me to try and find the location of a Catholic Church for them, we will be staying in the Westridge community. I've done the usual net searches but not came up with anything.

blott
18-11-2002, 21:33
The one on the way to Sea World is called Mary Queen of the Universe.

Here's a link to Catholic Churches for when you are away from home in the USA (including Florida) which also has a toll free information number http://www.stvictor.net/travel.html