PDA

View Full Version : Indian Point ??

alison166
20-11-2004, 20:58
It is 10 years since last visited Disney and we know that many many things have changed since then.

Can anyone tell me where abouts Indian Point is off the 192? Please bear in mind that we only remember major points i.e. Disney, Old Town etc. We actually stayed at somewhere near Splendid China last time!!

Also can anyone advise what is on this community.

Cheers everyone

Ali

LiesaAnna
20-11-2004, 21:08
if you click on the orlando villas link at the top of this page, and then scroll to the bottom, where it says orlando maps, click on it and you will see all areas, when you run the cursor over the numbers they will tell you the names, indian point is number 15,in the area of kissimmee, take it from there as to how far from everything and i'm sure someone will give you roads and miles!!

bellaepovera
20-11-2004, 21:20
Indian point is located on Poincianna Blvd around 3 miles if you are coming from I4 onto 192 East. Make a right on Poincianna and its about 3 more minutes.

wilfy
21-11-2004, 15:44
Or alternatively, 1/2 mile due south of Medieval times [8D]

Ann-Marie
22-11-2004, 00:25
Hi Alison

We stayed at Indian Point this year and it was great.

We accessed it via Bass Road which is the road you turn into for Walmart on the 192. Indian Point is just further down this road, very easy to find and great for shopping at Walmart, but you can also enter it via Poinciana Blvd as Patti says.

The area is very quiet yet close to all the amenities and just 15 mins from Disney. We had a lake and a kiddies playpark beside our villa which was ideal. Didn't see any Crocs though, what a shame!

Hope you have a great time.

stabard
22-11-2004, 16:24
Indian Pointe is next door to us on Eagle Pointe. We find it to be a great location for getting to all the attractions yet lovely and quiet to come home to.

Hope you ahve a great trip

nikkikk
22-11-2004, 16:56
We are owners on Indian Point - love it - its perfect - quiet - you could be in the middle of nowhere - but so easily accessible - out on Poinciana Blvd for Disney and Bass Road for 24/7 Walmart.

Nikki

MaggieAllan
22-11-2004, 19:59
When is it you are going Ali?

There were a lot of roadworks on the 192 in Sept around that area...can anyone update us on how the roadworks are progressing please.

Other than that Ali, we've atayed there and loved the location ....got to go to Road House (right out of Bass Road onto 192....hundred yards on left hand side)And Walmart is so convenient but also Publix the other way more Poinciana. And easy (apart from the afformentioned road works) for getting around.

bellaepovera
23-11-2004, 12:33
The road works are after the Publix going towards Walwart but if you know the shortcuts there should be no problem.

alison166
24-11-2004, 20:22
Thanks everyone for your replies.

Am now more aware of where it is !!! and will post a request for the shortcuts nearer the time

Cheers

Ali