PDA

View Full Version : hello from the M25

stabard
20-11-2004, 16:11
hello all

just testing the 3G card on the Lap top[msnsmile2]

Now I can get my fix even in the car and on the move !

God help me - the addiction is getting worse

linsan
20-11-2004, 16:32
Most impressed at your dedication[msnsmile2].

Have you ever thought of changing your user name to Sad Bart[msnwink][msnwink][grin]

LiesaAnna
20-11-2004, 16:46
i want one!!!!!!!!!!
can talk then on my way to getting Lauren from school, on the way to and from the airport!!!!where else????:D

jolliffee
20-11-2004, 17:24
A true addict[msnsmile2]

fiona
20-11-2004, 18:16
Well Jan I think this deserves a very special florida award, hereafter known as the TUBAF!!

What do you mean you don't get it, totally utterly batty about florida[msnwink].

For services rendered beyond the call of duty etc.........[grin]

SunLover
20-11-2004, 19:35
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by stabard
hello all

[/quote]

I'm assuming you are not driving at the same time ? Yikes [:O]

E. Cosgrove
20-11-2004, 23:03
I'll fix up a stay in The Priory Jan[msnwink]

Ruth
20-11-2004, 23:56
LOL and I thought I was bad:DI have had to undergo cold turkey recently as I have been snowed under at work. OV is certainly not an easy addiction to break;)

Ray&Sarah
21-11-2004, 15:12
Think you might get done for driving with lack of attention Jan.[msnwink]:D

SunLover
21-11-2004, 20:36
And fiddling with your laptop is no excuse in the eyes of the law [:O][:I]

LiesaAnna
21-11-2004, 20:38
but then as long as its your laptop!!![msnwink]

does this mean you actually go out and leave the forum????????????
i dont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its on all day for me!!!!!!!!![msnwink]

stabard
22-11-2004, 02:59
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SunLover
hello all

[/quote]

I'm assuming you are not driving at the same time ? Yikes [:O]
[/quote]

Nope - Lee was driving thank gawd - had to stop after a bit tho as I got car sick[sick]
Still - means I can get ny forum fix and nab all those lovely bookings any time any place anywhere - Grab ma a Martini quick[drinkbeer]

CarolAnn
22-11-2004, 12:45
hello all

[/quote]

Just checking in on your councilling sessions Jan??[msnscared][msnscared] What has the doctor said so far??[laugh][laugh][laugh]

But really, can Lee get us all set up at a good price???
Who? On THIS FORUM would not want to be able to dip in on the move?? Fantastic!!! Hubby says he wants to use the pc today!!! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt????[:O][:O][:O][:O] That's it! I will be out for the day, Speak later Jan to find out how I get myself kitted out to be forum bound on the move!!
Need to start with a laptop first...then??.........So much to buy, so little time[msnwink][msnwink]

jolliffee
22-11-2004, 13:41
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
hello all

[/quote]

Just checking in on your councilling sessions Jan??[msnscared][msnscared] What has the doctor said so far??[laugh][laugh][laugh]

But really, can Lee get us all set up at a good price???
Who? On THIS FORUM would not want to be able to dip in on the move?? Fantastic!!! Hubby says he wants to use the pc today!!! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt????[:O][:O][:O][:O] That's it! I will be out for the day, Speak later Jan to find out how I get myself kitted out to be forum bound on the move!!
Need to start with a laptop first...then??.........So much to buy, so little time[msnwink][msnwink]
[/quote]

You could use one of those new mobile phone PDA things; My son has one and he swears by it (& some times at it).

stabard
22-11-2004, 14:30
The counciling sessions are going slowly - just can't seem to tear myself away. Only trouble is beating the kids away from the laptop games so mum can get her fix.

Enjoy the shopping trip Carol - have you told John what you want for xmas yet?

Ray&Sarah
22-11-2004, 20:07
Glad to hear that the sessions are helping Jan, maybe one day you will be cured![msnwink]:D Or maybve not!:D:D:D

MaggieAllan
22-11-2004, 21:57
I suggested putting our PC under the stairs and using it by opening the door and making it into a mini study area, because at the moment it is in our dining room and feels in the way. Hubby said as we have wi-fi (son has a laptop) we should get another laptop and just put the old pc under the stairs...as using the understairs would not be nice......what he really meant was can I have a new toy please.

I said it seemed a big expense for something that is not used that often.....well, he looked at me and laughed..."How can YOU say that, you're never off the thing, and I was thinking of you not me"

I still thinks he wants a new toy and is using the old man puts the guilt on the woman method!!!!!

stabard
23-11-2004, 00:01
To go with my (sorry Lee's)new 3G card I now have a web cam too[msnsmile2]

Bring on more of these fab boys toys[clap]

Ray&Sarah
23-11-2004, 03:01
Glad you said boys toys and not toy boys.:D[msnwink]:D

stabard
23-11-2004, 18:26
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ray&Sarah
Glad you said boys toys and not toy boys.:D[msnwink]:D
[/quote]

Oh then again ...[msnwink]

CarolAnn
23-11-2004, 19:08
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MaggieAllan
I suggested putting our PC under the stairs and using it by opening the door and making it into a mini study area, because at the moment it is in our dining room and feels in the way. Hubby said as we have wi-fi (son has a laptop) we should get another laptop and just put the old pc under the stairs...as using the understairs would not be nice......what he really meant was can I have a new toy please.

I said it seemed a big expense for something that is not used that often.....well, he looked at me and laughed..."How can YOU say that, you're never off the thing, and I was thinking of you not me"

I still thinks he wants a new toy and is using the old man puts the guilt on the woman method!!!!!

[/quote]

Couldn't get past the logic of NO one wants to sit on the pc under the stairs[chatter][chatter]Well, as many will confirm, THAT'S where our pc is!!! And, we have an office, and large enough dining room, and a desk in the living room[msneek][msneek]And having my pc under the stairs, hasn't stopped me using it!!! [msncool]:D[msncool]
Interesting ploy though Maggie eg??[msnwink]