PDA

View Full Version : Have a moan

chrizzy100
20-11-2004, 01:59
What bugs you.........???

My neighbour has not one leaf in his garden......and I have them nearly up to my kness.........[msncry][msncry]

Chloe
20-11-2004, 02:06
Being in a line of traffic, when the second lane is closing, but clever dicks keep on using it until the last second, and expect to push in. Chloe

Chloe
20-11-2004, 02:10
If I am in a supermarket with two items (rare admittedly), and the person in front has two thousand items, and does'nt say to me,"please go ahead". Because I ALWAYS do say it to others. Chloe

MaggieAllan
20-11-2004, 02:11
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100
What bugs you.........???

My neighbour has not one leaf in his garden......and I have them nearly up to my kness.........[msncry][msncry]
[/quote]

Yes, and the offending trees are in THEIR garden!!!!

LiesaAnna
20-11-2004, 02:12
oh yes chloe that annoys me!!!
and people like my hubby Steve who rides a motorbike!! drive in between two cars, am so tempted to open the door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont tell steve i said that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaggieAllan
20-11-2004, 02:13
It never fails to rain at 3pm ...schools out. Are school playgrounds the coldest, windiest places on earth?

LiesaAnna
20-11-2004, 02:18
yes maggie we notice that, so all around the country when rain is forcast, it tips it down at 3pm, does that mean God is a man?????????[msnwink]

chrizzy100
20-11-2004, 03:03
Why is it that all week the weather is great...like today......its been 60 degrees.....but at the weekend.....it gets cold and wet..........

Ray&Sarah
20-11-2004, 03:17
Why is it that my children never put anything back from the place they got it from, no matter how amny times I tell them. Then they can't find it the next time they need it and its always at the last minute and its panic stations. Then of course even though they have supposedly searched to no avail, I can go and locate it without much effort. Its like the expect the item to jump up and down, waving ang shouting "Here I am".[msnmad][msnwink][gun]:D

Moan over.:D

chrizzy100
20-11-2004, 03:32
Why is it that you can go for ages without needing to replace things........and then you find everything goes at the same time.........[msnscared]

Ray&Sarah
20-11-2004, 03:38
Why is it that you can go for ages without needing to replace things........and then you find everything goes at the same time.........[msnscared]
[/quote]

Agree Chrizzy, usually happens with batteries in remote controls and light bulbs in our house.:D

chrizzy100
20-11-2004, 03:56
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ray&Sarah
[/quote]

Agree Chrizzy, usually happens with batteries in remote controls and light bulbs in our house.:D
[/quote]

Right now its everyones tyres.........the dishwasher is just holding on....but it is 20 odd years old.......we really could do with a new A/C unit.....my kids need new mattresses.....before they become humpbacked....money money money.....just flying out the window......[msncry][msncry][msncry]

Nostromo
20-11-2004, 13:09
For me, it is those dreaded words from a patient who has booked a 5-min emergency appointment, "Doc, now that I'm here........". Usually, 15 minutes later, they are still "here" [msnmad][msnmad][msnmad]

LiesaAnna
20-11-2004, 13:21
oh thanks for that Nostromo, will make sure i never do that........again[msnwink]
my hubby always says when i'm at the Gp or with the nurse (friends for years) whilst your there can you ask the Dr about such and such..........NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i tell him everytime)
and i must admit if i've seen the Dr at the surgery or consultant at the hospital if my appointment overruns cos of whatever, i always feel embarressed when leaving!

i love Dr's theyre so clever!!!!!!![clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]

bluebirds
20-11-2004, 13:53
My groan is that i have just got early on a Saturday and gone back to work for a first aid course, only to find the instructors have not bothered to tell us they have cancelled it. One Saturday lie in cancelled.

Nostromo
21-11-2004, 00:21
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna

[/quote]

Are they? I think slightly mad would be more like it...I know at least one who keeps discussing Florida and other things with on-line forum friends that he's never met (well, except one)! His long suffering wife complains that he spends more time with his "virtual family" as she calls them than his actual one! [msnwink][msnwink]

LiesaAnna
21-11-2004, 00:26
[clap][clap][clap]
oh love you Nostromo [msnwink]

bless the wife, tell her to come join in with us!!!![beer]

Nostromo
21-11-2004, 00:33
[clap][clap][clap]

[/quote]

You must be kidding! Florida, Theme parks etc are not her cup of tea (or coffee for that matter). I had to drag her kicking and screaming to join us on the 2004 trip and even then she spent a lot of her time shopping. She is an arty type, preferring to visit Galleries, Museums etc when not busy with work.

LiesaAnna
21-11-2004, 00:38
opposites attract they say!!!
bless all to our own! shes just not as sad as us then?;)

Nostromo
21-11-2004, 00:58
[/quote]

No, but confidentially, she thinks we are all "Sad Anoraks" to be holding endless discussions about the likes of US192, Duelling Dragons, Krispy Kremes, south facing pools and so on. You know, thinking about it, she could be right! :D:D

KJH
21-11-2004, 01:08
Don't think so! We are HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY[beer]

and I certainly don't own an anorak. Museums and galleries, SOLEMN SOLEMN SOLEMN QUITE QUITE QUITE.

FLORIDA, NOISY FUN NOISY FUN AND FRIENDSHIP AND HAPPINESS AND SUNSHINE.

Got any pills Doc?[msnscared]
No offnce intended[beer]

Kaz

KJH
21-11-2004, 01:09
I can't spell now, OFFENCE

LesleyB
21-11-2004, 01:39
Moans: finding the perfect outfit for the have-to-attend function, then discovering the only size they don't have is the one I need!

Nostromo
21-11-2004, 01:53
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJHewitt

Got any pills Doc?[msnscared]

[/quote]

Sorry, none left. Have taken the lot myself.[drinkbeer][drinkbeer][drinkbeer][drinkbeer][drinkbeer][drinkbeer][drinkbeer][drinkbeer]

chrizzy100
21-11-2004, 02:52
oh thanks for that Nostromo, will make sure i never do that........again[msnwink]
my hubby always says when i'm at the Gp or with the nurse (friends for years) whilst your there can you ask the Dr about such and such..........NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i tell him everytime)
and i must admit if i've seen the Dr at the surgery or consultant at the hospital if my appointment overruns cos of whatever, i always feel embarressed when leaving!

[/quote]

I've not seen a Doctor for years....mostly because he told me 'what makes you think I can make your back better when I can't do anything about my own bad back'....well it took me a little time.....but I made my back better.......maybe I should of been a doctor......[msnsmile2]

chrizzy100
21-11-2004, 02:55
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
[clap][clap][clap]

[/quote]

You must be kidding! Florida, Theme parks etc are not her cup of tea (or coffee for that matter). I had to drag her kicking and screaming to join us on the 2004 trip and even then she spent a lot of her time shopping. She is an arty type, preferring to visit Galleries, Museums etc when not busy with work.
[/quote]

I've not been to a museum for years.........[msncry][msncry]
We have some great arty things in Boston.....I've been watching all the ads on TV......[msnsmile2]

LiesaAnna
21-11-2004, 02:56
well thank God mine hasnt got bad knees!!!
:D

seen him on the London to Brighton bike ride!!!!!!!!!

KJH
21-11-2004, 02:59
I took John To Boston this year as a suprise for his 40th birthday. It was going to be NY but we could not get the return flights.

Maybe it's because we went on the 1st Jan, but we managed to walk most of Bostons in 2 days. Shopped every shop, we were bored by day 3 and still had 2 more to go.:(

Loved the architecture etc

I will have to owe him NY[msncool]

chrizzy100
21-11-2004, 03:03
well thank God mine hasnt got bad knees!!!
:D

seen him on the London to Brighton bike ride!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

My doctor was mean and nasty.......lucky enough I grow up with my nan.....and she was a widwife/doctor of sorts back in the 30s....natural health mostly...so I learnt a lot from her......so most of the time I heal myself.....I've seen a doctor twice in 10 years..maybe longer...one time to get on his books in the USA..so I have a hospital to go too....and one time to get my greencard......

LiesaAnna
21-11-2004, 03:06
how lucky!!!!!
mind you am very proud of myself at the moment as i havent seen my GP now for about 6 months or more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
have seen the doc at the hospital and theyre dealing with my knee! but i miss my GP i saw him so much before, and now the kids are grown ,just dont see him!!!! bet he misses me [msnwink]

chrizzy100
21-11-2004, 03:06
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJHewitt
I took John To Boston this year as a suprise for his 40th birthday. It was going to be NY but we could not get the return flights.

Maybe it's because we went on the 1st Jan, but we managed to walk most of Bostons in 2 days. Shopped every shop, we were bored by day 3 and still had 2 more to go.:(

Loved the architecture etc

I will have to owe him NY[msncool]

[/quote]

The centre of Boston is small...but it has tons of things to do that I've missed on my visits......I keep meaning to take notes of the things they say to do there on TV......we plan to go with a guy from work who was born there......he knows everything about Boston.....which is a beauiful city so clean......

chrizzy100
21-11-2004, 03:09
how lucky!!!!!
mind you am very proud of myself at the moment as i havent seen my GP now for about 6 months or more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
have seen the doc at the hospital and theyre dealing with my knee! but i miss my GP i saw him so much before, and now the kids are grown ,just dont see him!!!! bet he misses me [msnwink]
[/quote]

My nice doctor of years ago....would tell the ladies on the desk....if Mrs B phones to say her children are sick with something.....chances are.. they are sick with what she says.....so put her through to me.....LOL!

julieanne
22-11-2004, 00:22
My moan - why is my working week five days and my weekend only two [msnsad]

mollymoo
23-11-2004, 15:57
My moan is my next door neighbours, The son who is in his 30's and still living at home thinks he can sing and therefore practices his scales everyday the sound's coming through the walls is not good[V]

He was offered the part of the bloke from Mr Muscle but he didn't want to be typecast!!!!!![msnwink][msnmad]

Kerry-Ann

canarypam
23-11-2004, 17:51
Why do I always feel ill on a Saturday !!!

LiesaAnna
23-11-2004, 18:01
kids................cant say anymore!!!!!!!!:([V][msnmad]

MaggieAllan
23-11-2004, 18:03
Single socks.....we have about 100 in our house

canarypam
23-11-2004, 18:06
Oh yes and teaspoons going missing ! where do they go ?

Kissyme
23-11-2004, 18:37
My biggest moan is Why is it that when I hear A juicy bit of gossip that no-one else knows and it`s top secret, that when I tell Keith and wait for the shocked reaction he say`s Oh yeah so and so told me that last week and forgot to tell you. Men they just don`t get the whole "It`s top secret don`t tell any-one" routine.

chunkichik
24-11-2004, 08:25
I'm with you Liesa

Kids, can't live with 'em, can't live with 'em[msnwink]

E. Cosgrove
24-11-2004, 12:11
Leisa she is one extremely smart lady { in every sense of the word)Hardworking and very well respected in her chosen profession. I have the good fortune to work with her on occasions.quote]Originally posted by LiesaAnna
[/quote]

LiesaAnna
24-11-2004, 15:15
Liz, that threw me for a minute had to go back.....thought i had said something wrong!
thats what i would have expected from the Doc![msnwink]

chrizzy100
03-12-2004, 20:32
Todays moan.....I have a smoke alarm going bleep.....and I can't work out which one it is.....why is that....I have 3 more to look at then I take a shotgun to them all.....[laugh][laugh]

Todays good thing.......a lot of my leaves blow away in the last storm.......[drinkbeer]