PDA

View Full Version : Just got back today!

Bison
19-11-2004, 22:27
Just got back from Florida, It was my first time and It was wicked.
Not gonna write a full report as I'm slightly tired.

Just to let you all know that my tickets of this site worked well, we even sold them to a vender and got some money back after we were done.

Also I rented a car from here, thru Dollar, Supposed to have a Intermediate but wasn't available so we were offered an upgrade of a convertible PT Cruiser or a Luxury Chrysler 300. [msnsmile2]

I went for the 300 obviously, very nice car, which was definately needed. Got us to Miami etc and round the area. you really do need a car!!

Restaurants were good, best steak in my life was Key W Cools on the 192 West. Yummy!!

I'll update you on other stuff as and when, if you want any info just ask.

Andy

MaggieAllan
19-11-2004, 22:34
Glad to hear you've had a good time...welcome back...now there's nothing on the telly tonight so get your notes out and get writing[msnwink]

LiesaAnna
20-11-2004, 01:05
welcome back!!!!!
looking forward to hearing all about it, dont keep us waiting for to long please...........[msnwink]

KJH
20-11-2004, 01:15
Get a good nights sleep, You can't keep us waiting for the report for too long![8D]

Kaz

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
20-11-2004, 01:25
Glad to hear you had such a great time Andy ... looking forward to hearing more about your vacation.

Chrysler 300 sounds lovely - I've always fancied one of those myslef but always have to get a 7 seater or 4x4 as we need to lug big things back from the shops for our villas. Maybe one day...[msnsmile]

Ray&Sarah
20-11-2004, 03:30
Great to here you had a wonderful time Andy, looking foward to the trip report and pics if you have any you can load up.[msnsmile2]

Nostromo
20-11-2004, 13:15
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Bison
Just to let you all know that my tickets of this site worked well, we even sold them to a vender and got some money back after we were done.
Andy
[/quote]

Just out of curiosity Andy, to which vendor did to sell the leftover tickets? We used one on US192 near the Sherberth Road turnoff and he gave a good value; $50 for $73 worth of tickets, which I thought was reasonable under the circumstances.

Lynnes
20-11-2004, 13:37
great to here you had a fabulous time. look forward to hearing more details.