PDA

View Full Version : tyson needs your help !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

tyson1212
19-11-2004, 01:03
where is the best villa resort and why !

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
19-11-2004, 01:07
There is no right answer - all communities are great and different people like different communities for different reasons. Go with what suits you and you won't go far wrong.

Lynnes
19-11-2004, 01:08
Hi Tyson

We all have our own idea on this -- mine is Southern Dunes, it has the best of both worlds, near to disney, on a golf course, loads of resort facilities ( kids play area, tennis courts, gym, communal pools,lakes etc) and just a beautiful place to stay.

chrizzy100
19-11-2004, 02:03
We buy gifts in every country too......:D

An American woman once asked me if the phone boxes were really like the ones in the UK.....I told her only if the kids here have peed in them......and she laughed for ages..........[msneek][msneek]

LiesaAnna
19-11-2004, 02:09
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by tyson1212
where is the best villa resort and why !
[/quote]

where you put my answer??????????????

all the owners will think theirs is probably the best and thats ok!
the one we stayed at before didnt allow us to use the facillities, i think they said they pay extra for them !
we didnt mind!!!!!!!

julieanne
19-11-2004, 02:21
Tyson

I think you and your family will love staying in a villa. I haven't experienced any from this site (yet, I'm sure I will sometime in the future) but there sure looks to be some good ones :)

KJH
19-11-2004, 03:01
MINE[}:)] BECAUSE I SAY SO, AND IF I SAY SO, I MUST BE RIGHT. OF COURSE[:o)]

KAZ

LiesaAnna
19-11-2004, 03:27
we believe you Kaz!!!!!!! we believe you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![beer]

ctgirlscout
19-11-2004, 03:27
I think it will always be a combination of the community, villa, and setting. While our community is great, we love the setting of our house. You can be in a great community, but if the villa and/or setting is not right, then the community will not be as enjoyable.

LiesaAnna
19-11-2004, 03:43
we didnt really know about communities, resort facillities, but after coming into this forum, we have realized that there is a little something missing from where we stay, and next time we would like to go to a community that has things to do, such as club rooms, communal pools, and other things, we would like to try Terra Verde next time, it would be nice to chat to other people (cos you may have noticed i like to talk) dont answer that one!!!!,
where we stay you'd be lucky to see anyone for the length of your stay!!!!!!!:)

steph_goodrum
19-11-2004, 12:14
"where is the best villa resort and why !"

It's a little like going in Marks and Sparks and asking "who sells the best food in the High Street".
We are all going to be biased towards our own communities, naturally as we have in the main spent many hours looking round before we invested $200,000+. Of course they were the best at the time we bought, whether other ones might have appealed more if they were available it's difficult to say.
I haven't heard of the problem Liesa had of not being able to use the facilities, on ours at Hampton Lakes they are available for all our guests. We have floodlit tennis courts, basketball, sand volleyball and childrens tot lot and larger communal pool , all of which get used to varying degrees, mainly dependant on weather.
Obviously in 90 degrees you dont want to be running round a tennis court but in the cooler evenings when the parks shut earlier it is ideal.
As most of the others have said it's just a case of researching what suits your family and looking for those facilities.
Some may seem nice, but, when you come to it arent really necessary dependant on your chosen villa - it's not necessary for example for a community to have an internet cafe if your villa has pc and internet access anyway. so it's a bit of a juggling situation but at least booking it independantly it is your choice what is going to be best for your family rather than a travel agent deciding for you and maybe choosing something inappropriate.

tyson1212
19-11-2004, 17:07
where is it and how is it.<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJHewitt
MINE[}:)] BECAUSE I SAY SO, AND IF I SAY SO, I MUST BE RIGHT. OF COURSE[:o)]

KAZ[clap]
[/quote]

brizzle
19-11-2004, 17:52
The best community will be the one you pick because they are all great. You won't be disappointed with any of the villas you pick from here.

The only way to go is to write a list of the facilities you require in a villa (jacuzzi, games room, whatever) then narrow it down using those criteria, the community is immaterial to the villa facilities you want.

Brizzle.

E. Cosgrove
19-11-2004, 19:56
That's the whole point though Leisa, Its "horses for courses".
I personally would love to stay somewhere really quiet and wouldn't mind if I didn't see a soul especially after the hustle and bustle of the theme parks. If I was away with my hubby and/ or family it's unlikely we would use any communal facilities, however,if i was with a bunch of girlfriends it might be a different story! [msnwink]<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
we didnt really know about communities, resort facillities, but after coming into this forum, we have realized that there is a little something missing from where we stay, and next time we would like to go to a community that has things to do, such as club rooms, communal pools, and other things, we would like to try Terra Verde next time, it would be nice to chat to other people (cos you may have noticed i like to talk) dont answer that one!!!!,
where we stay you'd be lucky to see anyone for the length of your stay!!!!!!!:)
[/quote]