PDA

View Full Version : here is eight for tyson

tyson1212
18-11-2004, 17:40
today we would go to epcot but half the group said they thought it was boring and they wanted to go shopping, so off my team went with my plan of buying a gift from every country in epcot and get a picture of the children outside each one, it was again in the high 90`s and the kids where looking hot, we did innovations and the epcot globe ride first then onto the living seas.then we did honey i shrunk the kids and i must admit it is starting to show it`s age.

then we set off on our tour around the world, first it was canada and then on the england where we all got fish and chips but could not find anywhwere to sit so we wondered off around to this albert square looking thing and sat on this bench, suddenly these curtains opened and there were the beatles (well lookalikes anyway) (these are the not the famous person i met)they did a five song show,suddenly the square was full of people and we where right at the front like v.i.p`s.

we then moved onto france where as i was stretching in this glass display case for a $5.00 gift i knocked out a $45.00 statue of the eiffel tower, you have never seen so many people move out of a shop so fast in your life, except for our aaron who i blamed for the accident and the cashier said it was o.k and have a nice day, i did buy our aaron an ice cream to compansate for him taking the blame.

we then moved around the rest of the park and did some minor stuff, the maelstrom ride in norway is very good.

i got all my gifts and pictures and then we headed back to the i-drive,

while the children where in the pool jo showed me whst she had bought while out shopping so i quickly dashed to the holiday money pot to check it and it was still there. phew

we had a meal at uno`s and i had a great steak to end a great day.

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/tyson1212/20041118133930_ladsshannonepcot1.jpg

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/tyson1212/20041118133944_epcot2.jpg

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/tyson1212/20041118133959_ep3.jpg

Ray&Sarah
18-11-2004, 17:51
Doesn't like his picture took much tyson, does he!:D They look like they were having a great time, the weather sounds as though it was fantastic.[msnsmile2]

amy
18-11-2004, 17:55
Sounds like you had a great time Tyson[msnsmile]

tyson1212
18-11-2004, 17:56
yes ! he is a show-off<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ray&Sarah
Doesn't like his picture took much tyson, does he!:D They look like they were having a great time, the weather sounds as though it was fantastic.[msnsmile2]
[/quote]

tyson1212
18-11-2004, 18:05
yes- it was just magic, when i do the reports it brings it all back, can`t wait for apr 2006<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by amy
Sounds like you had a great time Tyson[msnsmile]
[/quote]

LiesaAnna
18-11-2004, 21:29
Thanks Tyson, sounds like you were having a grand time! but letting the little one take the blame!!!!shame on you!!!!!!!!!!;)

tyson1212
19-11-2004, 01:09
hey ! when i was a kid i would have took the blame for a cornetto.<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
Thanks Tyson, sounds like you were having a grand time! but letting the little one take the blame!!!!shame on you!!!!!!!!!!;)

[/quote]