PDA

View Full Version : dentists

jingleton
18-11-2004, 01:05
Hi can anyone tell me how to go about finding a dentist when i move to Florida. I need a tooth filling but my dentist cant fit me in now before I go. Are they expensive? Do you take out insurance?

Any answers appreciated Janet

chrizzy100
18-11-2004, 01:09
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jingleton
Hi can anyone tell me how to go about finding a dentist when i move to Florida. I need a tooth filling but my dentist cant fit me in now before I go. Are they expensive? Do you take out insurance?

Any answers appreciated Janet
[/quote]

you should take out insurance...a root filling can still be a thousand $$ with it....so I'd hate to see what the bill would be without it.....

esprit
18-11-2004, 02:48
Find another dentist in the UK and get it done somehow. My friend just had a root canal and filling, cost $2000 and that was because her dental plan paid half so the cost must have been $4000. Be very aware that any type of medical treatment here costs an arm and a leg. Insurance will pay part of the bill but it will still be expensve/

jingleton
18-11-2004, 13:09
Ok thanks for advice. Thats easier said than done Julie finding another dentist!!! they are like gold dust thats why mine cant fit me in until next year!!!
I might have to pull it out with a pair of plyers!!!

Thanks again Janet