PDA

View Full Version : Villa no longer on Orlando Villas

rainyday
17-11-2004, 00:39
I booked a villa that I found on the Orlando Villas website for next Easter. The villa appears to be no longer listed on OV (I had bookmarked the page and also when I search for villas in that community it doesn't appear) - should I worry? To be honest, if anything has gone wrong I'm more worried about finding a new villa at Easter than I am about the deposit!

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
17-11-2004, 00:42
If you DM me the reference number I can advise further. I obviously cannot say on here as it would not be fair on the owner concerned.

I cannto think of any owners who have left the site recently that have left for reasons that would cause you worry.

Snapper
17-11-2004, 00:45
The first thing to try would be to email the owner you booked with.

If you are getting no replies from the owner then if you have the villa reference number (or the URL that you bookmarked) you could send it to John and Roger (info@orlandovillas.com) and I'm sure they will be able to tell you what's happened.

Hope everything works out for you.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
17-11-2004, 00:57
I have been DM'd the villa ref number and they are very much still on our site so there is absolutely no reason to be concerned.

It may be that you were looking for them on the wrong one of our sites as we only allow owners to advertise on one site at a time.

CarolAnn
17-11-2004, 14:12
Whew! I was panicing for the guest then! Great news John, for all concerned.