PDA

View Full Version : seven heaven for tyson

tyson1212
15-11-2004, 18:47
day seven came and today we are off to animal kingdom, i think 1 of the best parks in orlando, we are also off to dine with shamu at seaworld, so off we went at 9.00am to the a.k. the tree of life still looked amazing and we where met by pooh and eore as we entered, i went on the dinosaur ride and this was a mistake as i felt very sick when i got off, and would u beleive it we lost liam again but we had told him if he got lost again to just stand still and sure enough when we went back to the dinosaur ride there he was, we went into the small fairground type part of dino u.s.a and the children had a great time.after this we went to see tarzan rocks and it does too.then we went on the river rapid ride and the wait was awful as the sun was beating down and it was very sticky, however the ride was worth it. we then went for dinner and of course the food was spot on. we then met some more disney characters and then we where fortunate to just walk into a parade which was excellent.

we did loads more but finished off with bugs life and it is still great no matter how many times u see it.

we then headed off to seaworld to dine with shamu, it was very, very, very dissapointing.i would never do this again, the food was awful and we hardly got to see the whale, i thought they where just warming up when the show was over, stay well clear of this.i don`t normally moan to staff but i told the guy at the gate it was not what i was led to beleive. never mind.

we then went to the hotel for a swim and then to chucky cheeses for the kids, and then onto the ponderosa for a meal and finished off with a few drinks on our balcony. slightly drunk i headed off to my hotel room on the 5th floor but got off on the 3rd and knocked on the door then walked in on a unsuspecting family playing monopoly,come to think of it was it anyone from this forum, cause if it was then that was me the plank with a glazed look on his face looking for room 5050 on the fifth floor.

i said 'sorry' and made for the door, of course when i got to my room i was the laughing point for the rest of the night and most of tomorrow aswell.

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/tyson1212/20041115144636_enclavepic.jpg

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/tyson1212/2004111514470_animalpaul.jpg

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/tyson1212/20041115144713_mummikeykiss.jpg

steph_goodrum
15-11-2004, 20:31
If you have a mobile phone when you are out and about at the parks and a youngster who is prone to wandering off, but who might not be old enough to tell anyone their name if they get upset, it's worth considering making a badge or wristband with your mobile phone no on and keeping it on the child at all times. (Dont put their name on it as it can lull them into a false sense of security if a stranger approaches them by name), but at least there is a chance that someone can contact you fairly quickly if they stray .

steph_goodrum
15-11-2004, 20:32
Btw Tyson, got a bit worried for you when I read the subject, thought you meant number 7 was on the way - was going to say it was an eventful holiday in more ways than one.

Kiddie001
15-11-2004, 20:44
Agree with you about AK - It was our fav park too!

In the last picture - Is that your wife being eaten by one of your kids, obviously couldnt wait for the Ponderosa all you can eat.

good reports[clap]
cheers

Ian

LiesaAnna
15-11-2004, 22:15
well done and Thanks Tyson
glad Liam was found safe again!;)

Madabouttigger
15-11-2004, 22:38
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by steph_goodrum
If you have a mobile phone when you are out and about at the parks and a youngster who is prone to wandering off, but who might not be old enough to tell anyone their name if they get upset, it's worth considering making a badge or wristband with your mobile phone no on and keeping it on the child at all times. (Dont put their name on it as it can lull them into a false sense of security if a stranger approaches them by name), but at least there is a chance that someone can contact you fairly quickly if they stray .

[/quote]
What a good Idea, do you think this will work on lost husbands too? Lost mine in Walmart!

[msnwink]

steph_goodrum
15-11-2004, 23:41
" do you think this will work on lost husbands too? Lost mine in Walmart!"

I always make sure I never find mine in Walmart until I've either gone through the checkout in case I get lots of comments of "you dont want that, meaning I dont want you to buy one of those" or just before if I've overdone it in the craft/home departments as usual and need more more money.

Nostromo
16-11-2004, 20:20
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by tyson1212
Slightly drunk i headed off to my hotel room on the 5th floor but got off on the 3rd and knocked on the door then walked in on a unsuspecting family playing monopoly,come to think of it was it anyone from this forum, cause if it was then that was me the plank with a glazed look on his face looking for room 5050 on the fifth floor.

i said "sorry" and made for the door, of course when i got to my room i was the laughing point for the rest of the night and most of tomorrow aswell.

[/quote]

I suppose you have to be grateful that it was a family playing monopoly, eh? ;):D

tyson1212
17-11-2004, 03:00
come to think of it , it could of been a lot worse.<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
Slightly drunk i headed off to my hotel room on the 5th floor but got off on the 3rd and knocked on the door then walked in on a unsuspecting family playing monopoly,come to think of it was it anyone from this forum, cause if it was then that was me the plank with a glazed look on his face looking for room 5050 on the fifth floor.

i said "sorry" and made for the door, of course when i got to my room i was the laughing point for the rest of the night and most of tomorrow aswell.

[/quote]

I suppose you have to be grateful that it was a family playing monopoly, eh? ;):D
[/quote]

LiesaAnna
17-11-2004, 03:04
and wouldnt we have laughed!!!!!!more........

would you have told us?[msnwink]

Nostromo
17-11-2004, 11:00
come to think of it , it could of been a lot worse.<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Or better, depending on the way you look at it...:D;):D

jolliffee
17-11-2004, 17:55
Tyson you could get some of those cheap walky talkies, then when they go missing you can give him a call. They don't cost much and save a lot of hassle.

Thanks for the report, what a chuckle you walking into the wrong room.[msnsmile2]

tyson1212
17-11-2004, 22:16
i would but they would have cut it out.<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
and wouldnt we have laughed!!!!!!more........

would you have told us?[msnwink]
[/quote]

LiesaAnna
17-11-2004, 22:21
well we'll never know!
well done Tyson!