PDA

View Full Version : New Years Eve

esprit
13-11-2002, 23:21
Live bands including Three Dog Night and cheap Trick, unlimited entrance to all clubs, dine on steak, lobster and junbo shrimp and a champagne toast at midnight- $99 plus tax.

gumby
08-12-2003, 22:37
I'll be in Orlando for New Years Eve. I'm thinking about going to Universal's City Walk, but I am hesitant to drop $200 (need 2 tickets) on the event without hearing from some people have done a New Years at City Walk.

Any opinions on this event? Also, is there anyway to get cheaper tickets. I have an annual pass...not a Florida resident.

TIA

Any other options to City Walk New Years eve? I will be staying at a hotel right outside the gates of Universal.

esprit
09-12-2003, 08:06
Not been to the Citywalk do but Universal itself put a fair show on. Bands, party hats and blowers, street entertainment, stands selling drinks, great fireworks. Spend some of the cash you have saved on a really nice meal. Both Universal and the party at Citywalk are fairly weather dependant. It was a total wash out last New Year with torrential rain as from about 8 pm.

esprit
10-12-2003, 04:13
OK according to some blurb received today, Universal annual pass holders get 20% off CityWalk New Years Eve tickets if purchased by I2th Dec and 10% off if purchased from 13th onwards.