PDA

View Full Version : A quick question :)

phaedra
12-11-2004, 21:26
Hi :)

Just a quickie, where can I find the address of the Florida office?, I looked on the site but probably missed it!, I've got an order to collect when we go in early Dec.

Ray&Sarah
12-11-2004, 21:40
The office is situated in central Kissimmee. Follow highway 192 to Poinciana Boulevard. Turn onto Poinciana Boulevard (heading North at the side of Camping World). Follow Poinciana Boulevard to the very end (approx 1 mile), at the lights look to the left and you will see a Chevron gas station and the ticket center. You will have to turn left at the lights and do a u turn to gain access to the ticket center (this is all very obvious once you are there)

Jo
12-11-2004, 22:41
Very close to the Buena Vista outlets and the new Super Target ( bit like Walmart but nicer).

You can combine it with a shopping trip quite easily - but I can combine a shopping trip with anything except sleeping!![msnsmile2]

florida4sun
12-11-2004, 22:54
Hi,
Pm me your order number as you should of had directions and a map emailed to you.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by phaedra
Hi :)

Just a quickie, where can I find the address of the Florida office?, I looked on the site but probably missed it!, I've got an order to collect when we go in early Dec.
[/quote]

phaedra
13-11-2004, 14:14
DM sent, should of waited a day and got the free shipping! :D

Thanks, Jeff