PDA

View Full Version : Huckleberry House, Thousand Oaks

RUSHBURY
12-11-2004, 16:07
Just noticed the other postings for guest feedback on villa rentals.

I stayed at Huckleberry House for 15 days in October 2004, seems so long ago now. The house is absolutley beautiful, the pool area is fabulous and the location was ideal for us. I can highly recommend this villa and can honestly say it was a pleasure renting it. We all had a wonderful holiday and the extra touches by the villa owner, Lesley, made everything so special.

huckleberry house
13-11-2004, 00:38
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by RUSHBURY
Just noticed the other postings for guest feedback on villa rentals.

I stayed at Huckleberry House for 15 days in October 2004, seems so long ago now. The house is absolutley beautiful, the pool area is fabulous and the location was ideal for us. I can highly recommend this villa and can honestly say it was a pleasure renting it. We all had a wonderful holiday and the extra touches by the villa owner, Lesley, made everything so special.
[/quote]

Thank you so much Helen, so pleased you liked it and had a great time.Good luck with your move to Florida and please do keep in touch.

Lesley

Lisa C
13-11-2004, 01:09
Although I haven't stayed in your house Lesley, I have seen your website and if I didn't have my own piece of paradise I would certainly want to stay in yours.

huckleberry house
13-11-2004, 01:12
Ah thanks Lisa, I appreciate that :)

Lesley

Lisa C
13-11-2004, 01:39
You're welcome