PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Mistaya
12-11-2004, 04:03
Hi everyone, I'm Mistaya, mother of two girls, a 7 year old and a 6 month old and I'm from Scotland. We're going to Orlando October 2005. It will be the first time for the girls and my husband but I've been twice before when I was 16 and 19 and I loved it. I think my husband finally got fed up of me going on about how great it is out there and agreed that we should have a family holiday somewhere Hot for a change.

Looking forward to meeting you all and getting lots of advice on where to go what to see with kids in tow.[msnsmile2]

Mistaya

kaysvacationvilla
12-11-2004, 05:13
Hi Mistaya and welcome to the forum. Have fun planning your vacation and ask away.

LiesaAnna
12-11-2004, 10:30
Hi Mistaya
welcome to the "orlando forum" there is so much you can learn from here for your next visit to make it the best one yet!!!!!!!!!!!!
have fun, we're with you every step of the way!!!!!!!!!;)

steph_goodrum
12-11-2004, 11:50
Hi Mistaya
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure Orlando will be even better when you see the magic and wonder on your little girls faces - as Mastercard would say "priceless".

If we can help in any way to plan your trip, please ask away.

ravtino
12-11-2004, 11:53
Welcome, hope you get lots of info to make your trip really special.[msnsmile][msnsmile]

shenon
12-11-2004, 11:57
hi mistaya
welcome to the forum,you will find it really friendly and very informative,happy planning:):):)

SG
12-11-2004, 12:19
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mistaya
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"></span id="Comic Sans MS"><span style="color:purple"></span id="purple">

Hi everyone, I'm Mistaya, mother of two girls, a 7 year old and a 6 month old and I'm from Scotland. We're going to Orlando October 2005. It will be the first time for the girls and my husband but I've been twice before when I was 16 and 19 and I loved it. I think my husband finally got fed up of me going on about how great it is out there and agreed that we should have a family holiday somewhere Hot for a change.

Looking forward to meeting you all and getting lots of advice on where to go what to see with kids in tow.

Mistaya[msnsmile2]
[/quote]

Hi Mistaya

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure with all the help and advice you will get from the forum to plan a very special holiday and the general magic of Orlando your husband will also bcome a convert [msnsmile2]

Lynnes
12-11-2004, 12:58
hi Mistaya and welcome to the forum. Have a great time planning your trip, everything you need to know is here, and if it's not just ask.:D

julieanne
12-11-2004, 13:05
Hiya - welcome to the forum. You'll have fun and "meet" some good people :)

linsan
12-11-2004, 17:02
Hi Mistaya and welcome. You'll find everyone here friendly and helpful. You'll be able to re-discover Disney through your children's eyes and find it even more magical than you remember.

Ray&Sarah
12-11-2004, 20:03
Hi Mistaya, welcome to the forum, you'll find you are among friends here as we all love Florida. Have fun planning your holiday, it'll be here before you know it.[msnsmile2]

CarolAnn
13-11-2004, 20:23
Hi Mistaya,
Welcome to the Forums!! Plenty of answers for anything you might think about relating to Florida[8D] If you can't find what you are looking for using the search facilities, post a question, someone is bound to be able to help:)

KJH
14-11-2004, 02:22
One things for sure, you'll be glad you have the forum, Orlando is always changing! We go twice a year and it always seems to look different, amazing how they can put up Malls, yet villas take ages.

Welcome aboard

Kaz

Liam_Sandie
14-11-2004, 14:14
Hi Mistaya

Welcome to the forum!!! You never know, maybe once your husband visits Orlando he may just want to go back...[msnwink] BTW we are from Scotland too![clap][clap][msncool]

jolliffee
16-11-2004, 14:01
Hello Mistaya. Warm welcome to the forum, bet your husband becomes an addict just like you, and your girls are sure too. Ask all the questions you like we are just waiting to provide the answers or advice...[msnsmile2]