PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever stayed at Terra Verda

jtijani
11-11-2004, 23:38
Can anyone please tell me their experience staying at Terra Verda. We have just been bumped from our villa in Emerald Island and we cant even find it on the map. Someone said theie is building work going on, and it is also too far. Depending on which website, the distance are being stated as 15 minutes or 30 mintues to Disney, which is correct. Thanks

Scotborder
11-11-2004, 23:59
Hi jtijani

Welcome to the forum.

There are people in this forum that owns villas in Terra Verde. I'm sure they can confirm that Terra Verde is a nice community.

There is some posting about Terra Verde in the Villa Community forum and I have attached below the link for this post.

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_14651.asp

I hope this helps.

ctgirlscout
12-11-2004, 01:06
Terra Verde is a beautiful community, built by the same builder that is doing Emerald Island, which, by the way, also still has building going on. The houses are the same models as those on EI. Terra Verde is on Poinciana Blvd. near Oren Brown, and is about 10-15 minutes from Disney. It is also close to the shopping areas on 192, especially the Wal-mart at the intersection of 192 and Oren Brown. I don't know why someone would tell you it is too far, unless they are not sure of where the development is. There are plenty of communities further down, which are an acceptable distance from the parks.

Lynne S
12-11-2004, 01:29
Hello Jtijani,

We haven't stayed on Terra Verde YET !!!
But we have bought a villa on this new resort. Due to close on 1st December, it has everything we wanted from an Orlando Resort.
[msnsmile2]
Terra Verde is just a short 10 minute drive to the Disney gates, 30 mins must be the long way round !!![msnwink]

We are all very proud of our Resorts and everyone has something special they like about their own community.

Enjoy finding out about all the different ones, I'm sure everyone will help you.

[msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Michele L
12-11-2004, 02:04
Hi

I have a villa on Terra Verde and it is a great place and I do not think you will not be disappointed

I have DM you direct giving you more info about the resort.

Michele

wend
12-11-2004, 02:29
Our villa at Eagle Pointe is just slightly further down the road from Terra Verda and it can take less than 10 minutes to go through the Disney gates/15 minutes to Sea World. We never hit any traffic as you go straight over the busy 192 and straight onto the Osceola Parkway (no road works!). It can be classed as a prime location and I think you will be very happy there. We pass it often and the villas look absolutely beautiful. The surrounding area is lovely with cattle grazing in fields etc etc. Also very handy for Wal-Mart which is probably a 2 minute drive. Lots of restuarants and shops nearby too.

Wend

LiesaAnna
12-11-2004, 10:39
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jadehouse
Hello Jtijani,

We haven't stayed on Terra Verde YET !!!
But we have bought a villa on this new resort. Due to close on 1st December, it has everything we wanted from an Orlando Resort.
[msnsmile2]
Terra Verde is just a short 10 minute drive to the Disney gates, 30 mins must be the long way round !!![msnwink]

We are all very proud of our Resorts and everyone has something special they like about their own community.

Enjoy finding out about all the different ones, I'm sure everyone will help you.

[msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]
[/quote]

"WE KNOW WHERE WE ARE GOING TO BE BOOKING A VILLA WHEN WE NEXT GO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so many to choose from but after reading owners brochures its just a fantastic place to go by the looks of things!!!!!
Terra Verde looks lovely i'm sure you will have a great time there, and we look forward to reading your holiday story!!! when are you going?

Genie
12-11-2004, 13:12
Each owner loves the community that they are on, otherwise they wouldn't have bought there. Each one has it's own things that people love. We bought on Four Corners because that was the one that we loved. We are all very passionate about our villas and that is why it is better to rent one from a private owner , where their villa is loved and cherished because they themselves use it too !!!

jtijani
12-11-2004, 14:19
Thank you very much everyone for your replies and information on Terra Verda. We will be going on the 26th of December. We also went last year, but stayed at Rosen Centre on International Drive, which is a good hotel, but very cramped, hence our decision to rent a villa this time.

Magical Dreams
12-11-2004, 16:54
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jtijani
Thank you very much everyone for your replies and information on Terra Verda. We will be going on the 26th of December. We also went last year, but stayed at Rosen Centre on International Drive, which is a good hotel, but very cramped, hence our decision to rent a villa this time.
[/quote]

I am sure you will never look back!!

It will be a Villa everytime from now on!!

Hope you have a fantastic time over the Christmas period.

You are so lucky!

Let us know what you think on your return home!
[grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug]

tuzanne
23-11-2004, 20:52
Yes we will be interested in your views on our community when you return. We own a Grand Lagoon 4 bed/3bath on this resort and am looking forward to going out to stay at our villa in Feb. The community is still very new and was still under construction when we closed on our villa so we are looking forward to seeing the place completed.

Sue

linda allen
23-11-2004, 21:55
We visited Terre Verde on our recent trip,( got back on Friday)
It is a very nice resort and the houses are lovely. We went to visit a friends house there and we were very impressed. It isn't too far from the attractions, about 15 mins to Disney. We have stayed on Cumbrian Lakes and that is a little further up Poinciana so know the distances quite well.

linda