PDA

View Full Version : getting my florida fix!

LiesaAnna
11-11-2004, 10:15
am up watching a programme on sky travel all about the Americas!
theyre now at Key west!
we've been to miami, seminole, now key west, just done the everglades! hope theyre heading upwards!!!!![clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]

oh myyyyyyy
theyre at wdw am having a fab time now disney parade!!!!!
i been there!!!!!!!

oh and now its finished !!!thats not funny!!!! i was just getting into that!!!!!!!:(

but i went to florida twice last night!!!!!in my dreams and on sky tv, but hey the real thing isnt far away!!!!!!![clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]

Ray&Sarah
11-11-2004, 13:01
It won't be long now Leisa, hang on in there!:D

CarolAnn
11-11-2004, 13:37
Don't you peak too early Liesa:D[8D]Packed yet???[msnwink]

gromit
11-11-2004, 15:22
Keep some of that energy for when you are there!!!!!:) You'll have so much to do you'll need it all!!!!!

KJH
11-11-2004, 20:03
Liesa you're getting so excited, just read your other post.....Steady[8D]

Kaz

LiesaAnna
12-11-2004, 12:33
up at 6am today, must have been a bit tired today,
and must've slept better,
got orthapedic surgeon today! nail biting job!!![msnscared] knee!

KJH
12-11-2004, 19:17
Let me know how you got on, good luck

Kaz

LiesaAnna
12-11-2004, 21:24
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJHewitt
Let me know how you got on, good luck

Kaz
[/quote]

when i saw the rhumetologist 2 weeks ago, he gave me some cream called zacin, it has something to do with chilli peppers!
to rub on my knee, everytime i have done it, i am aware of the joint doing something but the pain is kindof goneish! LOL, do you know what i mean? it like numbs it, anyway he/i dont really want to operate for exploratory, because it could make it worse! 5% chance of making it worse! so am going to continue with the cream for 6 weeks, and then go back to the combi clinic, and maybe depending on pain put me in with the pain clinic, and last resort is having arthoscopy!!!!!!!!!!
am happy with all of this!![msnscared]
so watch this space................
hope the sitting for 9 hours on the plane doesnt aggravate it!

Lynne S
12-11-2004, 21:36
Just answered my question,

2 weeks in the sun and you'll be able to take on all of them Doctors Hattie [clap][clap][clap][clap][msnwink]