PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Itinerary

caseyd
10-11-2004, 22:18
I am so excited and don't know others besides you all (and my kids) who get so excited thinking about trips to Orlando. This is our first Christmas trip. I have some questions in the text below, and feel free to comment. Are we missing any really good Christmas things? I planned this entire itinerary from this site and your prior posts!

12/18 and 12/19: Drive w/12 yr old daughter to Orlando, 15 hrs., 10 hrs first day, 5 hrs second day

12/19: check in villa at Oak Island Harbor

12/20 and 21: two days alone to explore and decorate house for Christmas before husband and son arrive and we start bigger events. Monday may go to Winter Park, never been there- IS IT DECORATED OR SPECIAL FOR CHRISTMAS? Tuesday may go to Christmas, Florida to mail Christmas cards from there and see Fort Christmas. May tour the Disney hotels (at least Wilderness and Grand Floridian, favorites on this board) for Christmas decorations and the Gingerbread house. ANY OTHER DISNEY HOTELS FOR DECORATIONS?
Husband and 14 yr old son arrive night of 21st.

12/22: MGM. Priority seating at Sci-Fi Drive-In for dinner. Osborne lights. Fantasmic (never seen this).

12/23: Epcot. Candlelight processional dinner package booked for 5 pm dinner at Land and Sea Grill and 6:45 candleight processional. Probably leave right afterwards as we have early morning on 24th. Pray very hard this night for warm weather on 24th.

12/24: Discovery Cove- big surprise for the kids. Will get there very early to get dolphin swim done.

12/25: Presents. Church. Have reservations at Renaissance buffet for 3 pm, but also reserved Celebration Hotel regular dinner for 6 p.m.- not sure which to do. Celebration would be nice as we could go to movie first, then spend time at Celebration after dinner, snowfall, carriage ride, etc. Maybe fireworks at Disney Boardwalk if we get back there in time.

12/26: Rest and enjoy villa. Have tickets for ICE at Gaylord Palms which can be used anytime btwn. 10 am and 9 pm this day.

12/27: OPEN day. May go to Seaworld since we will have free admission from the Discovery Cove day.

LiesaAnna
10-11-2004, 23:15
you sound so lovely,!!!!! obviously a tad more excited than me!;)
well it will be christmas, not sure yet if i could actually go at /for christmas,
mind you , you dont know unless you try it!!!!!!!!!!!!![msnwink]