PDA

View Full Version : Ridgewood Lakes

Sally D
10-11-2004, 02:07
We are planning to go to Florida next October and have seen just the right villa in Ridgewood Lakes. Our previous 2 trips we stayed in Lindfields which we all thought was great but feel like somewhere different this time. I know Ridgewood Lakes is not as close to Disney but this is fine with us. Has anyone any info before I book the villa.

UK Jane
10-11-2004, 22:50
Hi Sally

We are proud owners of a house on Ridgewood Lakes.

We have been travelling to Florida for many years and have been considering buying a property for almost as long. In March this year we found, what we can only describe as, a stunning house in wonderful surroundings.

Ridgewood Lakes is a gated community set amongst 2800 acres of magnificent countryside. It is home to one of the top golf courses in central florida.

There is a Golf club house which offers a bar and snack food and discounted golf is offered to those renting properties on the development. There is a community swimming pool, children's play area and 4 tennis courts (all free for residents or guests).

Whilst Ridgewood Lakes is not one of the nearest villa communities to Disney/Universal, it is 2 minutes from exit 55 of I4. We have made the journey to the Disney exit in 10 minutes - it is only 9 miles away.

If we can give you any further information, please do not hesitate to either DM us or email us via our website, which you can access via the link below.

Jane and Barry