PDA

View Full Version : trade secrets

caroline
09-11-2004, 20:01
Located in the Florida Mall, just outside Dillards. The only place I managed to find that sold pure ceramic hair straighteners - I had a very frizzy first week[msnwink]

ianandsue
09-11-2004, 20:10
I always have the same problem, absolutely love florida but never have a good hair day over there, due to the humidity I always look like the Wild Woman of Wonga.
Can I ask how expensive they were? I shall invest in some the next time we go over as mine I use in the UK never heat up over there to the same high temperature because of the voltage.
Sue

Ray&Sarah
09-11-2004, 22:13
Our sons girlfriend had the same problem, her straighteners were still cold after having them plugged in for an hour.[msnoo]

caroline
09-11-2004, 22:21
They were $119 - but they are an essential for my sanity[msnwink]

They heat up in about 10 seconds, look exactly like GHD's but with different initials.

ianandsue
09-11-2004, 22:43
Thankyou for the info - guess where we are off to as soon as we get off the plane next year!
Sue

Fletch
09-11-2004, 22:56
Will I need to buy some in January while we're there? I am hoping the humidity won't be too bad. Why is it that men don't suffer with the frizz problem?[msnsad]

fiona
10-11-2004, 04:09
Ah that will save my gals bringing out both their pairs, and then muttering curses as they take forever to heat up, and are nowhere near as effective as they are in the UK! In the summer they accept defeat and go with the curls, but in the winter months it is essential they are "groomed"!! Guess that is where we are going on the first day then.

caroline
10-11-2004, 05:15
I thought these might be of interest to you Fiona[msnwink]