PDA

View Full Version : Free Sunita! What about Alan in Emmerdale

John Boy
08-11-2004, 23:04
Poor Alan he has been locked up in his room being slowly drugged to death by his daughter and all you lot can think about is FREE SUNITA

Well I say FREE ALAN

IF only because the storyline is getting so boring its hard to watch
I have just spent two weeks in Florida and the storyline has not changed
So free him and get on with it.

LiesaAnna
08-11-2004, 23:14
its getting on my nerves!!!!!!!!
how a man once so popular can not be missed by all!!!!! why dosent anyone wonder why he isnt receiving visitors and shoot that Lorraine Chase!! shes had a day at "luton airport"!!!!!!!
come on emmerdale move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![laugh][laugh]

LiesaAnna
10-11-2004, 23:33
this is annoying me!!!!!!!!!!!!
its gone on for tooooooooooo long!!!now its boring me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![msnwink]

Cruella DeVilla
13-11-2004, 14:26
Don't worry guys, he will be out soon, appealing on "This Morning" for help on finding Shelley, although he knows Steff has done away with her really. Can't wait for that one!!

(Yeah I am a soapaholic as well as a shopaholic)!!!!

LiesaAnna
13-11-2004, 14:40
yes surely if she had killed shelley the place would be a hive of flies and very bad smells!!!!!
theyre really dragging it this time, who was on "this morning"?
is alan leaving? dont want him killed off, but i hate her , been watching this since i was a kid with my mum (who's probably waiting to meet alan turner up in the sky)

"welcome back CDV"
we missed you!!
got lots of catching up to do..............:D

Cruella DeVilla
13-11-2004, 19:24
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
yes surely if she had killed shelley the place would be a hive of flies and very bad smells!!!!!
theyre really dragging it this time, who was on "this morning"?
is alan leaving? dont want him killed off, but i hate her , been watching this since i was a kid with my mum (who's probably waiting to meet alan turner up in the sky)

"welcome back CDV"
we missed you!!
got lots of catching up to do..............:D
[/quote]

Nice to be back!

The character Alan Turner appears on This Morning making the appeal. Steph stashed the body in the Dales somewhere, hence no flies!!

Think Steph has been modelling her self on CDV!!![}:)][}:)][}:)]

LiesaAnna
13-11-2004, 21:08
LOL!!!!
yes, she is so able to carry a dead body on her own!! drag it up the cellar steps, pick her up put her in a landrover, i could go on!!!!
so unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LiesaAnna
17-11-2004, 01:43
Thank God Alan is saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!