PDA

View Full Version : Cirque du Soleil New Years Eve

andreah
07-11-2004, 21:36
We have just booked the 6pm show and got front row seats for new years eve, presumably this is because no-one else wants to go on this night! We figured it finishes pretty early so our 6 year old will love it and then we can party afterwards!

Has anyone ever been to it new years eve before?

bellaepovera
08-11-2004, 03:06
NO But it is one of the best shows I ever saw..Should be over by 8 so plenty of time to party!

MaggieAllan
08-11-2004, 03:16
Sounds like somethin I should look into

08-11-2004, 10:55
Never been on New Years Eve but it is the best show we have ever been to!!!

Bazamor
09-11-2004, 18:30
Andrea, we are also booked at the same show! Front row seats too!! Might be sitting next to you with my 2 kids (b16g13).Our first xmas at wdw in our villa, cant wait!

chrizzy100
09-11-2004, 18:58
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Bazamor
Andrea, we are also booked at the same show! Front row seats too!! Might be sitting next to you with my 2 kids (b16g13).Our first xmas at wdw in our villa, cant wait!
[/quote]

I think I've said so before.......but you have a lovely house......[msnsmile]

andreah
09-11-2004, 23:33
[/quote]

Glad to hear we have some company, I was beginning to wonder if we were going to be all alone. We are in area 103 Row A seats 9,10 and 11
and this is also our first Christmas in our new villa!!

Hope you enjoy your holidays only 36 more sleeps!!!!!!![clap]

Bazamor
18-11-2004, 01:44
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100
[/quote]

I think I've said so before.......but you have a lovely house......[msnsmile]
[/quote]

Thanks Chrizzy nice of you to say so.[msnembarrased]

Bazamor
18-11-2004, 01:51
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by andreah
[/quote]

Glad to hear we have some company, I was beginning to wonder if we were going to be all alone. We are in area 103 Row A seats 9,10 and 11
and this is also our first Christmas in our new villa!!

Hope you enjoy your holidays only 36 more sleeps!!!!!!![clap]
[/quote]
Well we will be saying hello !! Our seats are....Section 102 Nos 1,2,3,4.Row A. So if you see some mad fool waving that'll be me!