PDA

View Full Version : Orlando to Kissimmee

Fletch
07-11-2004, 21:05
I hope someone can help me with this. During my research for our holiday in January (only 9 weeks now - yippee!![msnsmile2][clap][clap]
I came across a website which shows you photographs of the route from Orlando airport to Kissimmee, with examples of typical intersections etc. I thought it was on this site, but I can't find the link now. Has anyone else come across this site?

blott
07-11-2004, 21:30
It's one of the 'always gets zapped' variety of links Fletch as it has ads for all sorts of stuff.

I've sent you a DM on how to find it.

Fletch
07-11-2004, 21:42
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blott
It's one of the 'always gets zapped' variety of links Fletch as it has ads for all sorts of stuff.

I've sent you a DM on how to find it.
[/quote]

Thanks Blott - have sent you a DM.[msnwink]

Nostromo
08-11-2004, 19:33
Blott, I sent the very same link to Susanargh as a DM but it was blotted out too! Could not understand why.

blott
08-11-2004, 22:29
Aha, but I didn't send the link Nostromo, only instructions on how to find it! :)

tezz7628
09-11-2004, 03:03
i found a site a while ago bit of an interactive thing but with my computer crashing have lost it could you tell us how to get it please blott

i'm wondering if its the same one!!

Fletch
09-11-2004, 03:14
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by tezz7628
i found a site a while ago bit of an interactive thing but with my computer crashing have lost it could you tell us how to get it please blott

i'm wondering if its the same one!!
[/quote]

Hi tezz

I've just sent you a DM with the instructions.

tezz7628
09-11-2004, 14:30
thanks fletch

it isnt the same one i had, so there's another one out there

this looked like it was somebodies personal project, which was a good one of the florida greenway sandford to disney and in the process of doing others

it showed the intersections as line drawings and was interactive,and showed the junction signs as you would see them on the road if you see what i mean