PDA

View Full Version : regal palms resort

GLYSEN
07-11-2004, 02:34
hi guys,
anyone know if the building works on Regal Palms is finished (clubhouse etc). If not, are there any areas to avoid as hoping to book there shortly for dec04/jan05. Any info appreciated.[msnwink]

TINAPETERS
07-11-2004, 11:37
Hi
Their official website states that the Clubhouse with full resort facilities is due to open in January. I am due out there myself in just over 4 weeks. The pool complex has been open since July.
The recent hurricanes has delayed the Clubhouse by a few months as it was due to be ready by October.

Tina

andy1
07-11-2004, 13:22
Hi,
we have put down a deposit at Regal Palms, we were out there in July 04 and building work was progressing well.We would be very interested in any feed back from your trip
Thanks Andy

TINAPETERS
07-11-2004, 13:43
Hi Andy

We were out there last March and the swimming pool was just being dug out, have only seen photographs of the pool, did you get to use the pool area because I have read that there is a jacuzzi/hot tub and that pool towels are provided, but don't know if this is 100% accurate.
Really looking forward to seeing it all finished.
Will let you know feedback when we return in January.

andy1
07-11-2004, 19:14
Hi Tina,
yes pool towels are provided,the pool club house and lazy river were nearly finished and they were pushing forward with these in July. Have you stayed there? We looked at many properties and this one came up while we were on holiday.We have been to Orlando seven times now and decided to buy as an investment but also as a place to stay, we usualy stay on Int Drive and have done al the theme parks but lately have been venturing further afield.The US27 seems to be being developed at some pace, right down to Baseball city area, although Regal Palms is close to Disney it also connects well to the I-4 to Clearwater and Tampa Bay
Thanks for reply,Andy

GLYSEN
07-11-2004, 20:37
thanks guys,
looks like we'll just miss the health spa opening as we leave on 5th Jan, but will let you all know how it's looking when we get back. Can't wait for the 'lazy river' and other amenties sound brill!
bye for now
glynnis

TINAPETERS
07-11-2004, 21:24
We stayed there at the beginning of March when our house was still being built and stayed in the Bermuda Townhouse which is what we decided to buy. Our first visit to our home will be 4 weeks on Saturday.[msnsmile2]

Champagne
07-11-2004, 21:33
We're out to our villa on Highlands Reserve, adjacent to Regal Palms, on Tuesday. Will have a look at where the building is up to and feedback info.

TINAPETERS
23-11-2004, 22:05
Good news for us, the Clubhouse is due to open on 15th December, just in time for our trip.

[beer] I wonder if you can get aqua archers cranberry flavour in US.

The conference centre and fitness facilities are due to open around February.

MandyfromSheffield
25-11-2004, 15:38
I am looking for someone to rent next year and this community looks ideal. I've done a couple of searches for homes but I can only find townhouses and we would prefer a pool home. Can someone tell me if there are any pool homes on this community or is it all townhouses.
Many thanks

TINAPETERS
25-11-2004, 18:28
Hi Mandy

They are all 3 or 4 Bedroom Townhouses

MandyfromSheffield
25-11-2004, 18:51
Thanks Tina, I can stop looking now.
Not sure if this is a stupid question or not but is this community linked to Highlands Reserve? What I am trying to work out is if we can stay on Highlands Reserve but also use the facilities of Regal Palms. The kids would love the lazy river etc but I'm not keen to use the communal pool, I don't cut the figure I used to but do like to swim so our own pool is a must for me.
Many thanks

Champagne
25-11-2004, 19:55
Just got back from our house on Highlands Reserve at Regal Palms. Pool area looks great, still some building on the outskirts of the development but this doesn't seem to be bothering renters. Club house was due to be opened in the next fortnight.

TINAPETERS
25-11-2004, 21:28
Hi Mandy

I believe that some homeowners on Highland's Reserve do have access to the Regal Palms Resort (depending on the builder of their villa).
I do not know of any to recommend to you, you could try doing a search here on just Highland Reserve.

Tina