PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Hair-cut

Lynne S
06-11-2004, 03:15
Just had a cut and blow today, booked for my real holiday hair-cut on the 30th Nov...... You know that's the day before we go on holiday to FLORIDA [clap][clap][clap][clap]

LiesaAnna
06-11-2004, 03:20
oh right, well dont think i'm keeping up with the Shaws cos i'm not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'll have the one haircut before we go maybe next week, have it any shorter and i'll be taken for a **** dont want to offend anyone!!!!

Lynne S
06-11-2004, 03:22
You don't need to have a hair-cut............coz it will all be under your HAT, since it's coming on holiday in 25 day's with us [msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

LiesaAnna
06-11-2004, 03:23
i just knew you would get that in somewhere!
its the top lip that tickles me[msnwink]

Lynne S
06-11-2004, 03:24
I bet you could fit an extra bottle of Baileys under it to ????[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer]

Lynne S
06-11-2004, 03:26
What are you like ????????? Mad as a HATTER [msnwink]

LiesaAnna
06-11-2004, 03:28
the hat or the lip!!!!
and i do love me baileys, used to be crazy for vodka but fell over one evening, we were doing tubthumping's chumbawamba!!!, and when i got up in the morning the pain down my left arm was excrutiating i thought i was having a heart attack, turned out i broke my scaphoid on my left wrist, been on baileys since and i love a drop of baileys!!!![msnwink][beer]

Lynne S
06-11-2004, 03:32
Me to Baileys mmmmmmmmmm

Ask Dawn about falling over (Red Wine) A few weeks ago........[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]
So more Baileys for us Hattie [beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer]
They need to make a Baileys glass for us please.

Catch you in the morning I'm off to bed

Nite all

LiesaAnna
06-11-2004, 03:33
oh thanx, i was ready ages ago you kept me up!!was it something i said??
nite nite[msncry]

Lynne S
06-11-2004, 03:35
I'll play tomorrow I promise. Sorry [msnembarrased]

LiesaAnna
06-11-2004, 03:37
i might have to look for a new friend!!!!!!!!!![msncry]

Kissyme
06-11-2004, 14:25
Keith and the boy`s always have a holiday hair-cut a few years ago they were in the barbers chatting about the holiday, the chap in the next chair says "Where are you off to tommorrow?"
"Florida" they reply
Well to cut a long story short this chap was on the same flight,same hotel,same car park.
We bumped into him and his family at Gatwick,had a quick chat you know the type of thing small world and all that, got on the plane they were sitting behind us, got to the hotel and they were in the room next dooor to us.
Bumped into them on and off during the holiday.
So the moral of the story is you never know who you are going to meet when your getting your holiday hair-cut.

LiesaAnna
06-11-2004, 14:35
oh dear, is that a good thing or a bad thing!!!!!

i think things like that!
when we had the problem on the plane coming home last time we went to florida i was afraid that the chap we had rows with would be someone somebody knew/knows,

Fletch
06-11-2004, 16:29
I've booked my hair appointment for 4 January - two days before we jet off to Florida[clap][clap]. Good job I did, because they didn't have many appointments left. Might even go the whole hog and book a facial and massage before the haircut too. Now there's an idea for a christmas gift - just hope someone asks me what I want now[msnwink]

LiesaAnna
06-11-2004, 17:02
tell em!!!!!!!!!!!!
rather then get something unappreciated or drop the biggest of hints ever dropped!!!!!!![msnwink][msnwink]

E. Cosgrove
06-11-2004, 17:13
Does your hair appointment include red white and blue streaks Lynne?
I have just been for a manicure and have made all my appointments up until 31st Dec, that includes the pre holiday one for my next trip in Jan.....oh what a pity you will be back by then[msnwink]

blott
06-11-2004, 18:04
Hey Liz, I'm thinking of having a nail sparkle (or two) for our next visit in December, just to be in keeping with the festive season! :)

Lynne S
06-11-2004, 19:36
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by E. Cosgrove
I have just been for a manicure and have made all my appointments up until 31st Dec, that includes the pre holiday one for my next trip in Jan.....oh what a pity you will be back by then[msnwink]
[/quote]

Ah Yes, but we are back out on the 9th Feb [clap][clap][clap]
Will you be back home by then ???????[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

Just Red & white,Liz. I'm a Liverpool fan [msnoo]

KJH
06-11-2004, 20:44
I'll be there then!:D

Kaz

Lynne S
06-11-2004, 21:06
Hi Kaz, fancy sharing a bottle or 3 of Baileys ??????[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

Where are you staying ? Will your villa be finished then ?

[clap][clap][beer][clap][clap]

E. Cosgrove
06-11-2004, 23:22
Unfortunately Lynne Iwill be home by then[msnsad]........but only until19th March[msnwink]
As long as you don't suport that red Manchester team, thats OK![clap][clap][clap]<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jadehouse
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by E. Cosgrove
[/quote]

Ah Yes, but we are back out on the 9th Feb [clap][clap][clap]
Will you be back home by then ???????[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

Just Red & white,Liz. I'm a Liverpool fan [msnoo]
[/quote]

gromit
07-11-2004, 02:35
Neil being Scottish gets me to cut his hair and is booked in to our kitchen for 7pm Friday night. The night before we go you know.... Alex got his first cut last week by Neil, I wanted it to stay a little longer, anyway Neil used the big scissors wouldn't wait for me to get small ones and now Alex has a little strange patch on the side of his head since he moved during Neils handywork!!!!! Me, well I guess I'll be off to Boots Monday for a bottle of colour!!!! They should have a creche at the hair salon and then I could get pampered!!!!!

I love Bailey's too but with lots of ice. Favourite drink has to be a frozen margarita, they do great ones in Chilli's!!!

LiesaAnna
07-11-2004, 02:39
sounds lovely.............

poor Alex have you taken a picture? its funny to look back on in years to come!!
i know i've done it.........but mine were girls with real funny fringes;)

gromit
07-11-2004, 16:41
Get a photo of it....must do that!!!