PDA

View Full Version : Latest Posting

florida
06-11-2004, 01:31
Whats happened to the lastest postings feature on the home page? I found this very useful, especially if there was a new topic I was interested in or a question I could answer. Where has it gone!!!! Please put it back.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
06-11-2004, 01:38
We never had such a feature on the homepage. It is on the active topics - do you mean there?
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida
Whats happened to the lastest postings feature on the home page? I found this very useful, especially if there was a new topic I was interested in or a question I could answer. Where has it gone!!!! Please put it back.
[/quote]

E. Cosgrove
06-11-2004, 13:55
I know what Bernie is talking about John. on the home page under discussion forums there was a list of the most recent topics discussed, it's gone from my home page as well.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
06-11-2004, 13:59
That's on www.orlandovillas.com and is seperate from the forums. The best way of checking things is to use the Active Topics link on any forum page.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by E. Cosgrove
I know what Bernie is talking about John. on the home page under discussion forums there was a list of the most recent topics discussed, it's gone from my home page as well.
[/quote]

E. Cosgrove
06-11-2004, 14:38
That's the one I mean't John. I always use active topics when I am on the forum, but as Orlando Villas is my computer homepage, if I log on for something completely different ( occasionally I find time to do this!!) I could see what was being discussed currently, that mean't I was sidetracked and didn't do my online banking or whatever! Perhaps it's a good thing it no longer appears[msnwink] At least it will keep the bank manager happy[msnsmile2]

blott
06-11-2004, 16:37
Oh, have the active topics on the forum as your home page instead Liz! http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/active.asp That way, you can dive straight in! :)

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
06-11-2004, 16:41
LOL - we do not intend having it on the OV homepage for now as we have been tweaking sites to keep up with the search engines and it's not appropriate for it to be there for now.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by E. Cosgrove
That's the one I mean't John. I always use active topics when I am on the forum, but as Orlando Villas is my computer homepage, if I log on for something completely different ( occasionally I find time to do this!!) I could see what was being discussed currently, that mean't I was sidetracked and didn't do my online banking or whatever! Perhaps it's a good thing it no longer appears[msnwink] At least it will keep the bank manager happy[msnsmile2]
[/quote]

E. Cosgrove
06-11-2004, 17:07
Great idea Blott, I will get big son to do that for me when he comes home[msnsmile2] Bank manager won't be happy though![msnsad]

CarolAnn
08-11-2004, 14:54
Tell me again Liz about this " time for other things" LOL

Thanks for the tip Blott, I may just use that :D:)

E. Cosgrove
08-11-2004, 15:05
Well Carol, I'm working at 2 pm and at the moment I'm supposed to be cleaning the bathrooms, but..........[msnwink]

CarolAnn
09-11-2004, 12:31
Hope those bathrooms got done Liz[msnwink] I am waiting for hubby to come home, and then we will have breakfast together( though it is not qute Tiffiny's:D

chrizzy100
09-11-2004, 17:46
I find using the add to yahoo home page useful......