PDA

View Full Version : March 2003 rental

alex001
03-11-2002, 09:42
Hi there
I am looking for a private villa with heated pool and taxes inclusive quote. In addition I am trying to find if there is such a thing as golf inclusive villas and if so are there any associated costs. There are only 2 of us travelling but I have been led to understand that for homes a minimum of 3 bedrooms is standard. So far the dates are from Friday March 14 for 2 weeks. I know Friday seems strange as a start date but we like to travel on weekdays to minimize the autoroute traffic. Thanks any input would be greatly appreciated as we seem to be oversaturated with all kinds of 'villa' on-line information and every source states different data. Take care. Alex in Canada.

chris
03-11-2002, 12:54
Hi Alex
If you wish to have a private pool then 3 bedrooms does seem to be the minimum.However if you don't mind just a communal pool then you can go for a townhouse or condo which has community facilities. In general booking directly from the owners you can start your vacation on any day, although some stick to Saturdays as that way they don't get any 'dead' days. If you hire a villa on any of the sub-divisions with a golf course you usually get reduced green fees, but most people like to play lots of different courses so having the golf actually included may not be the best way anyway. I'm no expert on this side of it as my home is not on a golf course, though in the past I stayed on Highlands Reserve which does have one.
Hope this helps
Chris

janny
03-11-2002, 15:30
http://golfcourse.com

Try this site you can find out all you need to know about any course and then you can find a villa which will be in the best comminity for you.