PDA

View Full Version : She's back?!?

Nostromo
05-11-2004, 16:01
Looks like CDV is back after a long (for her anyway :)) time out. Welcome back! Where had you disappeared to CDV?

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
05-11-2004, 17:01
I think she is away with work or something and managed a brief look at the forums.

LiesaAnna
05-11-2004, 17:18
yes i noticed that earlier and posted a welcome note back, isnt it funny how you can miss someone when you dont even know them![8D]

amy
05-11-2004, 18:11
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
Looks like CDV is back after a long (for her anyway :)) time out. Welcome back! Where had you disappeared to CDV?
[/quote]

I heard she had gone to buy a new keyboard, as she had worn the letters off the old one :D:D:D

daxon
05-11-2004, 19:12
What you mean she holds down a job as well as the forum??!!!!!!!![msnwink]

jolliffee
06-11-2004, 22:25
Yep! has certainly been quiet recently.[msnwink]

Cruella DeVilla
12-11-2004, 17:14
AW NICE TO BE MISSED!

Been away on a field trip.........testing Information Systems, away from the perfect indoor enviroment, got very wet, cold and muddy but we were sucessful. There are places, believe me, that do not have internet cafes, I found it in the last 3 weeks!!!!!!!

I had to have therapy to fight the cold turkey whilst I was away, great to be back amongst the OV family.[:X] Will have lots of posts soon as we fly out to Fl at the end of the month to take possesion of the house.

Anyone fancy a Friday night tipple?[drinkbeer]

LiesaAnna
12-11-2004, 17:18
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
AW NICE TO BE MISSED!

Been away on a field trip.........testing Information Systems, away from the perfect indoor enviroment, got very wet, cold and muddy but we were sucessful. There are places, believe me, that do not have internet cafes, I found it in the last 3 weeks!!!!!!!

I had to have therapy to fight the cold turkey whilst I was away, great to be back amongst the OV family.[:X] Will have lots of posts soon as we fly out to Fl at the end of the month to take possesion of the house.

Anyone fancy a Friday night tipple?[drinkbeer]
[/quote]

welcome back again!
would love to join you for a friday night tipple but am going to the school disco with my little girl Lauren!!! (got drunk last time, naughty me)
:)

julieanne
12-11-2004, 17:21
Welcome back CDV.
I always fancy a Friday night tipple [beer]

Lynnes
12-11-2004, 18:10
Welcome back where do we meet for this tipple!!

timfawson
12-11-2004, 19:30
Friday night tipple count us in !!!!! Last Friday we decided to stay in (first Friday night in for months ) O M G we just didn't know what to do . Friday night TV well what can I say I'm not surprised everywhere is packed !!!

julieanne
12-11-2004, 19:49
Sounds like we're going to need to find someone with a big house - it's going to be quite a gathering ;)