PDA

View Full Version : What a 7 month old makes of Disney!

gromit
04-11-2004, 18:14
I just thought we'd let you see these photos taken at Disney when Alex was 7 months old. Everyone always says 'I'd like to take the kids to Disney when they are a bit older...', but why wait? We didn't think Alex would really take that much in, but he LOVED it! You can not imagine how captivated he was by the parades, and of course he got all the attention from some of the characters. It was like a lopsided tennis match - his head would slowly follow one of the floats out of sight, then whizz back around to see what was next!

He had a great time on the Pooh ride and carousels...it was just a shame Small World hasn't re-opened, but thats an excuse to go back...[msnwink]

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/gromit/2004114141329_alexdisney1.jpg

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/gromit/2004114141358_alexdisney2.jpg

linda allen
04-11-2004, 19:32
what a bonny lad.
Small world is supposed to be reopening in the spring.
I agree, why wait to take the little ones, they love it whatever there age.
Linda

Lynne S
04-11-2004, 20:22
Neil & Millie, they are really great photo's. Thanks for letting us see them.[clap][clap][clap]

Only 4 weeks now and we will be there [clap]

Ray&Sarah
04-11-2004, 20:25
Lovely photos Neil & Camilla, he looks like he is having a great time and will always have these photos to remember his first trip to Florida, even if he doesn't personally remember it.[msnsmile]

LiesaAnna
04-11-2004, 20:27
he's lovely!!!!!
my daughter Lauren was a bit bored at Magic Kingdom, and altho she was 7 when we went 2 years ago she has always been old for her age, she is the youngest of my 6 kids, the eldest being 24, 22,21,19,16 a gap of 7 years to lauren, so if i had've taken her when she was younger i think as a baby she would have loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

<span style="color:blue">Babies rule!!!!!</span id="blue">

CarolAnn
04-11-2004, 20:28
Wow! Great pics, especially the one with the 2 pretty girls:)
Course you will have to take him back now;) Disney,the return journey[msnsmile2]