PDA

View Full Version : ticket l mar-apr florida 2003 fun in the sun

casperdje
02-11-2002, 01:01
florida fun in the sun pass valid 30days from end of march to the end april 2003 open access to most sites for 310 dollars still being sold at paramount international travel is this a genuine valid company {stumbled on this add after finding uk wdw info site) replies asap as this ticket appears to good to miss thanks

steph_goodrum
02-11-2002, 02:19
Hi Dave and Theresa, it's not a ticket I've seen advertised anywhere else but looking at it, if I'm reading it right it is available before March but all tickets will expire on April 29th so if you don't use it until April 15th you won't get a full 30 days, but it does look good value if you want to mainly do the Disney parks. Kennedy Space centre is also included but I'm not sure how many of the other places you'd get to.

quote:Disney's Florida Fun in the Sun Ticket
Florida Fun In The Sun Ticket entitles you to admission for thirty (30) days to the Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot Center, Disney- MGM Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park, Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Disney's River Country Water Park (open seasonally), Downtown Disney Please Island, DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park, Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Center, Salvador Dali Museum, Edison-Ford Winter Estates, Miami Seaquarium, and Everglades Safari Park, starting with the first day of use at Any park or attractions listed above. (Admission to sporting events at Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex requiring a separate admission charge is not included).
One (1) Character Breakfast available at: Restaurants at the Walt Disney World Resort: Garden Grill Restaurant at Epcot, Restaurantosaurus at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Hollywood & vie at the Disney- MGM Studios or Ohana at Disney's Polynesian Resort. Breakfast includes: one (1) juice, one (1) main breakfast entree, one (1) hot beverage, and one (1) bakery item per person or full breakfast buffet. Tax included. Valid during breakfast operating hours only. (Priority seating required)
Use of the Walt Disney World Resort transportation system (included monorails, ferryboats and motorcoaches)
Florida Fun In The Sun Ticket expires 29 days after the date of first use. Requests should be made at least 7 days prior. Some restrictions apply. The Florida Fun In The Sun Tickets or all tickets first used on or after March 31, 2003 will expire April 29,2003.
The Florida Fun In The Sun Tickets is valid for thirty (30) days starting with the first day of use at ANY park or attraction. Florida Fun In The Sun Tickets guest must be aware that one or more theme parks, attractions or other venues may be closed in whole or in part temporarily or during the entire period of the guest's planned visit, without notice, due to refurbishing, capacity inclement weather or special events and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of Walt Disney World Resort. This attraction ticket can only be sold in some International Areas. The Florida Sun in the Sun Ticket requires the use of biometrics and may required proof of identification via passport or international driver's license with support photo ID for admission.

This is what it says about the company on the website www.gopitravel.com
Paramount International Travel was formed in September 2000 to take advantage of our location in Orlando, Florida, a premier holiday destination, and to benefit from Paramount International Group's financial strength and stability, along with its computer expertise, in order to develop the travel operations on the internet using 21st century means of communication, the way the travel industry will operate in the future.

Paramount International Travel operates a custom reservation system which enables our clients to book speedily and confidently on line after browsing through the wealth of offers and information available on our websites. We also have trained agents standing by to answer phone calls and deal with customers' reservations and travel plans over the phone should they prefer.

Paramount International Travel has contracts with nearly 300 hotels in Florida and has access to more than 2000 ho

casperdje
02-11-2002, 02:44
Sorry no direct link but have sent you details hope that helps if you are able to do a direct link please add it on for others although I believe this offer may close soon and is valid from the end of March to the end of April 2003

steph_goodrum
02-11-2002, 03:03
Hi Dave
As I said don't know if any of the above helps. I think my brother would buy 1 just for 30 days admission to Kennedy!

I'd definitely ask about restrictions, you may well find some black out dates that cover Easter when you are going.

casperdje
02-11-2002, 03:17
I would agree with your brother but doubt if they would include a free flight in this offer !!Kennedy is definately on our list as we have never been before,I visited the kennedy site but was unable to find out if there is a launch in April 2003 but I will keep checking, are there any particular parts to the kennedy tour that are unmissable for 4 adults and 2 children?

steph_goodrum
02-11-2002, 12:04
I'll ask him Dave, he's coming over with us at Christmas so I'm sure at least 1 trip will be on the cards and we can see what's new.

allyjack
02-11-2002, 14:11
This ticket also available in Germany. Doesn't seem to have expiry date and I e-mailed them and they will have summer prices out soon. www.go2orlando.de
Hope this helps

semerton
05-11-2002, 02:18
this sound to good to be true I'm hopping to go in March and taking 2 Children so would make sence to have these tickets if this is genuine
Sylvia

florida4sun
05-11-2002, 02:53
This ticket used be available from Germany only. I did buy some once as I have relatives in germany. They worked fine but the ticket ws written in German. As far as I kbnow they are not supposed to be sold here. I deal with the largest ticket wholesaler in Florida and they cannot buy them.

quote:Originally posted by semerton

this sound to good to be true I'm hopping to go in March and taking 2 Children so would make sence to have these tickets if this is genuine
Sylvia

allyjack
06-11-2002, 13:48
Someone else enquired and Uk is valid user of pass. I received this reply

Reply from WDW Ticketing
"We appreciate your recent ticket inquiry. Generally, the pass about which you inquired is only sold in the areas to which it is marketed. However, anyone may use the pass. If you wish to purchase it from one of the authorized sale locations, you will be able to use the pass even though you are not from that international market."

Thank you!

Carolyn
Communications Center
Walt Disney World Ticketing
"Memories Made, One Ticket At A Time"
Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort
(407) 566-4985"

orlandobabe
13-11-2002, 15:57
We paid $199 for a 14 day all incluseive Universal, Busch and Wet and Wild pass when we were in Florida.

We got that at the little white wedding chapel on the 192.

matjoss
18-01-2003, 17:08
I am able to purchase the Florida Fun in the Sun Ticket from my travel agent here in australia (HarveyWorld Travel) but any travel agent in australia will be able to help you buy one. I am going to use one in Nov. I will be in Orlando for 1 month. They cost $662 (Aust.$) which at todays rate is $390.852 USD. I would suggest you email HarveyWorld Travel and try to arrange to purchase one and have it posted to the US.