PDA

View Full Version : 4 Bed 3 Bath Greater Groves for Sale

semerton
03-11-2004, 18:40
I have just put my Villa up for Sale for $319,900 orlandovillas76
it is extra large with new Games room 30x15 feet Swimming Pool anyone interested its up with resort Quest
Sylvia Emerton

http://www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/76.aspx

huckleberry house
03-11-2004, 19:44
Sylvia

Can you add your OV link, I have just gone to the ov homepage and the box to insert the villa number has gone.

Okay Ive done it for you so anyone interested can see the home.

http://www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/76.aspx

Lesley

semerton
03-11-2004, 21:05
Thanks Lesley
I didn't know how to do it
Sylvia

semerton
14-01-2005, 21:37
Well I had a buyer very quick due to close this week and now they have droped out the inspection said the pool needs redoing after only 4 years I think that is bad do you think I should get it done the thing was we had droped the price $10000 anyway [xx(]
Sylvia

stabard
14-01-2005, 21:47
Do you have an extimate of how much it would cost to do the pool? I suppose it depends on that.

jon2211
15-01-2005, 14:14
What needs doing to the pool? Resurfacing in Daiamond Brite cost us $1980 last year. If that is all it will cost you could get it done quite quickly.

Ours was done through Brad Launs of Energy Solutions 407-925-7992

prmoldoaks
16-01-2005, 04:55
Can they drop out if they have signed a buyers contract?

Can't you claim thier deposit for non-performance?

Pat

semerton
16-01-2005, 19:30
Many Thanks for the replies I do have the people who put the pool in they will inspect it tommorrow the thing was the buyers did not even communicate with me, so there was no negotiating with them I think they would lose the deposit if nothing came up on the inpection and because the apprasal came in at $14000 lower they where not happy
Sylvia [xx(]

semerton
16-01-2005, 19:49
Jon
How old was your pool and how long did it take to repair and was a garantee with it?

thanks Sylvia

whitfield family
17-01-2005, 14:49
We had our pool Diamond Brited through Brad as well after Jon recommended him. We are very pleased with it. Our Management Company were very impressed and have started using him themselves. It only took a couple of days to do, but I couldn't tell you offhand what the guarantee period is.

semerton
17-01-2005, 16:31
Thanks for that I think I will go with that It is nice to know they have had a couple of rcommendation
Sylvia

jad
19-01-2005, 21:22
Sylvia
We had ours done with diamond brite last year and I am sure they gave us a 10 year guarantee. So if yours is only 4 years old and has this then it would be worth looking into with the people who originally did it. Also I think the other option (cheaper than diamond brite but forgot what it was) would have come with a 4 year guarantee so either way you may be in with a chance.

By the way I sympathise with you on the selling thing. We are now trying to get our villa sold on the 3rd attempt with previous two pulling out because of niggly inspection things (which we promised to do once we knew about!). I don't think UK buyers are used to the detail of US inspection reports and it scares them when everything down to "small tear in lino" is listed and in our case photographed enlarged!

Jackie