PDA

View Full Version : A challenge!!!

millie
01-11-2002, 01:36
;)

A bit of a challenge! We are visiting Orlando next summer (early June) and I have really enjoyed reading all the advice in this forum. How many times have you all been???????????????????

Anyway, it is clear that the way to a fab holiday is to take advice from the experts!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you give me any tips on the best things to do and any inside secrets. We plan to go to MK, AK, MGM, E and IOA. We have been before with friends but this is the first time taking the baby (1 1/5 years).

We don't want to miss anything so if you can help I'll print it out and take it with me!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Millie

[:I]

mikewj
01-11-2002, 02:27
We've been about 7 times in the last 4 years (sad or wot !!!?) and over that time have been writing various things down so that we dont forget them.

Recently, I started putting together a guide for friends and relatives who are also visiting Florida and have just put the majority of it on the web.

If you want reviews of the parks and rides, together with some tips on the best ways of doing things, go to http://www.wooder-jones.co.uk/florida/guide.html .

Its not finsihed, and as they add/change things, it'll get updated, but at least the parks are finshed (for now).

Oh yes, and if you find it helpful, or think something needs adding/changing, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mike
www.wooder-jones.co.uk

millie
16-11-2002, 03:23
Thnks for that! I had a good look around the site and got some good ideas. I shall keep checking it to get your updates.

I fanyone else has anything similar or knows of any other good sites, please let me know!

esprit
16-11-2002, 03:31
Locate all the baby swap points so you can all ride. Particularly important when taking a baby to IOA where they are many thrill rides which one person would have to miss out on otherwise.

dolly
08-01-2003, 17:59
quote:Originally posted by mikewj

We've been about 7 times in the last 4 years (sad or wot !!!?) and over that time have been writing various things down so that we dont forget them.

Recently, I started putting together a guide for friends and relatives who are also visiting Florida and have just put the majority of it on the web.

If you want reviews of the parks and rides, together with some tips on the best ways of doing things, go to http://www.wooder-jones.co.uk/florida/guide.html .

Its not finsihed, and as they add/change things, it'll get updated, but at least the parks are finshed (for now).

Oh yes, and if you find it helpful, or think something needs adding/changing, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mike
www.wooder-jones.co.uk

just tried this link, and when I press a photo (like dining) I get...zilch, just an advert!!! disappointing really.
is it broke??

mikewj
20-01-2003, 23:35
Have to have a look at this, I know the company who host the site often erase things at random for no obvious reason.

Thanks for letting me know.

Mike