PDA

View Full Version : pre show at MK

traceya89
03-11-2004, 04:13
Dont know if anyone knows of the pre-show done at the MK a few minutes prior to openin. We were anxiously awaiting for the gates to open when we were suprised to see the Mayor of Main street greeting everyone and tons of characters arriving via the Disney railroad, including the Mouse himself, who even had a lucky family sprinkle pixie dust on everyone. the best part was when the gates opened and all the characters came out. we got some great photos and lots of autographs within 10 minutes of being in the park.

linda allen
03-11-2004, 11:41
MK is one of the parks we plan to visit next week. We will try and get there early [msnsmile2]Thanks for the info, I hope it happens every day.

Linda

heathercobbett
03-11-2004, 12:02
There is a useful tip elsewhere on the forums for spotting the hidden Mickeys.A great way to amuse the children in the queues!

MaggieAllan
03-11-2004, 13:17
Can never get everyone up and about early enough .... they tend not to be as excited as me :(

The only rope drops we've ever got to are Seaworld on our first ever trip on day one, and Typhoon Lagoon ( which opens later anyway).

Once the kids go it alone I might stand a chance dragging hubby out earlier???? Maybe not!!

Perhaps as I get to know more people from the forum I can change my annual girlie holiday to one with the forum members???? Can you imagine... . what a trip that would be[8D]

millie
03-11-2004, 18:04
This is fantastic if you can get up to see it. I would aim to be at the gates for just after 8.30 as the park opens before 9 anyway. It is the ropes at the hub that drop at 9. (got there at 8.45 one morning and missed it [msnsad][msnsad].

Remember this does not take place on the mornings where the park has an extra magic hour for resort guests![msnsmile2]

linda allen
03-11-2004, 18:24
thanks Millie, I will make sure we are there early.

Linda

millie
03-11-2004, 23:40
Enjoy - its worth seeing. Could bring a tear to the eye!!!!!![msnembarrased][msnembarrased]

linda allen
04-11-2004, 01:29
Millie I'll have the hankies and camera at the ready. I cry about anything, even yellow pages adverts.. [msncry] so i'll probably need a box! I will let you know how it goes on our return.

Linda

LiesaAnna
05-11-2004, 02:37
[

Perhaps as I get to know more people from the forum I can change my annual girlie holiday to one with the forum members???? Can you imagine... . what a trip that would be[8D]

[/quote]

[msnwink][msnwink]
sounds good to me, now which villa shall we choose?????[msnwink]

traceya89
05-11-2004, 02:55
count me in on that one liesa