PDA

View Full Version : Disney Park Tickets

Hugills
28-10-2002, 02:01
I have got some Disney 9-day Hopper passes which I have had for some time. I know they do not expire but can anyone tell me how to find out how many days are left on the ticket. We have forgotten!! I would like to be able to check whilst in the UK and not when we arrive at the Disney Gate!:DCheers Huggy

blott
28-10-2002, 02:32
Don't know how to do that as that info is probably all contained within the magnetic stripe on the back of the tickets and, if you put them through any other stripe reader than at Disney, it might wipe off the info!

I remember being warned when we got ours to be sure to remember to keep a count of how many days we used (which I admit isn't much use to you now!).

In case anyone else does a similar sort of thing, one idea would be to write how many days you've used on the front of the ticket perhaps?

Lesley S
28-10-2002, 02:57
You can have them checkoud out at Guest services in Down Town Disney.
In Florida I know but better than at the park!!!!!!!!!

fiona
28-10-2002, 03:15
Anyone know if they can tell at a Disney shop here in the UK? They sell them here I know. Probably unlikely, but might be worth a phone call?

janny
28-10-2002, 12:25
My husband is very methodical when it comes to things like this and he always records every visit on the back of each ticket.The only way I know of to get them checked is at the parks themselves unfortunately

Janny

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
28-10-2002, 13:50
I wonder can you not just type the ticket number into somewhere on the Disney website and have it tell you how many days are left on it. Or is it just wishful thinking?

Shardeblil
28-10-2002, 21:35
Can I just say that I have asked at the Disney Store and they said that they do not have the machines available to read the tickets.

Looks like one of the Disney places, I'm afraid!

Shardeblil

Hugills
30-10-2002, 02:17
Thanks to everyone that posted a reply. It looks like we will have to wait and check them in Florida. Lets hope I have a day left on them!! THanks again Steve:)

mikewj
01-11-2002, 02:15
On a slightly different subject, does anyone know whether you can get a discount on Disney hopper tickets if you have an annual pass ?

I know that Busch, Seaworld and the Universal Parks all give you around 10% off, but there's nothing in the Disney literature or on the website to suggest that they also give discounts.

I'm taking three relatives there in a little over a week and am trying to find out whether its cheaper to buy here, there or online !

Thanks,

Mike
www.wooder-jones.co.uk